Stag Semen Stout

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It probably washes down nicely after a duck embryo and tuna eye.

I'll got some IPA I can jizz in and send to you if you would like to try it fletcher haha

Probably won't kill you

( that's a joke btw , ain't going to jizz in a perfectly good beer and ruin it .... Might taste good but I'm not willing to risk it )

And stu ..... Haha like tex said they should just have a stout and sw..... Oh never mind

sponge said:
It probably washes down nicely after a duck embryo and tuna eye.
Oh Sponge!! Don't tell me you'd be in line at the bar for some deer spunk too?

We might have to change your signature to:

The mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with deer. :icon_drool2:

:lol: BWAAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

fletcher said:
what's the difference between jizz and say, brains or embryos or feet or testicles?

they're all parts of animals people eat, the world over.
I dunno.. perhaps because they have significant nutritional value and one didn't have to rub off an animal to get it?
And no.. calf fries and mountain oysters all come from immature animals.
Of course there are cultures that eat human embryos and pickled rhino balls or tiger paws, but I'll stand clear of that sub-class.

Tex N Oz said:
I dunno.. perhaps because they have significant nutritional value and one didn't have to rub off an animal to get it?
And no.. calf fries and mountain oysters all come from immature animals.
Of course there are cultures that eat human embryos and pickled rhino balls or tiger paws, but I'll stand clear of that sub-class.
sub-class? that's a bit elitist of you there is it not?

So be it. I'll gladly put myself on a rung above those who eat human remains and endangered animal products.

Tex N Oz said:
So be it. I'll gladly put myself on a rung above those who eat human remains and endangered animal products.
since when were they endangered? if you're going that far, why not stop eating meat altogether?

my point being, have an opinion, sure, just don't consider yourself above other peoples' taste preferences. you're not right or wrong, but neither are they.

Tex N Oz said:
Oh Sponge!! Don't tell me you'd be in line at the bar for some deer spunk too?

We might have to change your signature to:

The mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with deer. :icon_drool2:

:lol: BWAAHAHAHA!!! :lol:
I'm more than happy to try most things once. Definitely made for an enjoyable time during my travels in Asia.

fletcher said:
since when were they endangered? if you're going that far, why not stop eating meat altogether?

my point being, have an opinion, sure, just don't consider yourself above other peoples' taste preferences. you're not right or wrong, but neither are they.
Tigers - 1970
Rhinos - 1977

Because I love a medium-rare rib-eye.

And I will always, without compromise, consider myself a greater human for not eating human flesh and/or endangered animals.
Modern feel-good philosophy might not agree, but that's ok with me..

However, this has nothing to do with the topic "at hand"..

Its always good to know that the main ingredient is available in most bars, restaurants and households....and probably supermarkets as well :ph34r:

Ducatiboy stu said:
Who the hell wouldn't click it just to say they did?
That's a whole new level of wrong..
"ingredients available behind most bars" most = unless all female staff and then they might be able to "work it out"....

That a site you have bookmarked Stu or ??

Haha I'll have to click later haha ..... Be a great ingredient when times are tough haha

Reminds me of a mate who used to say " You know your poor when you have to masturbate to give the cat a saucer of milk "

Back