• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

SS Celli Taps FS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balconybrewer

Reaction score
Hi all,

im moving away from my keezer and going to get a bar top type setup. these celli's have served me well but i cant afford to buy 2 more in order to have uniform taps.

will consider any offer, hoping to get $160 ea but see how we go. will sell separatley or together. i will also list my keezer as a whole but i guess ill have more chance selling these on their own.

here is a link to craftbrewer where i purchased them. about 9 months old, pristine condition PM me if interested.

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=1031

celli ss.jpg

also here is the link to the sale of my keezer if your keen on a setup that is ready to go

215l F&P Keezer

righto guys, sold one but still have another FS.

pm me any reasonable offer.

also still have a CPBFand fridgemate available that i am willing to let go cheap.

cheers

I take it that won't go on a font without buying extras?

For the record: balconybrewer offered this second tap to me for a price including post. I accepted. balconybrewer goes quite for a few days. Now he tells me he has sold it to someone else for a higher price!

Sounds like poor morals on his behalf from your side of the story Kev. I try to let my word be my bond.

To quote balconybrewer's message from today: "guess thats the price you pay when trying to wheel and deal someone down on an asking price. others have time to some over the top."

Even though in his original post he said "will consider any offer, hoping to get $160 ea but see how we go" then on a couple more occasions, as above, he said to "pm offers" . Several days ago, I pm'd an offer and he put a price back to me, to which I accepted within a couple of hours and had even sent him my postal address etc. Then nothing until today.

Qldkev, you were not alone. Me too got to the post bit and quiet then ....SOLD!

Bugger!

¥€££

zwitter said:
Qldkev, you were not alone. Me too got to the post bit and quiet then ....SOLD!

Bugger!

¥€££<£€+%#

James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ouch, so it's not even a one off. Hopefully it will come around and bite him for his build.

Qld Kev & Zwitter,

Not sure what offers you made, but if it helps ease the pain I'll happily supply you both with a brand new one for $150 each, delivered free.

cheers Ross

Its a sad day when a mans (or womens) word is not enough.
Even shaking on something doesn't mean squat nowadays. To many people like the above I suppose.

You are a true gentleman Ros!

Ross said:
Qld Kev & Zwitter,

Not sure what offers you made, but if it helps ease the pain I'll happily supply you both with a brand new one for $150 each, delivered free.

cheers Ross
Thanks Ross, just ordered.

I was wondering why there were three separate posts for the same items. Poor form.

Ah...... I offered $40 box each, care to ease my pain Ross with an even hundred for 2 :ph34r:. Seriously, poor forn on the part of the seller, but nice save Ross.

Latest posts

Back