Speidel Braumeister 20l For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

benchick

Reaction score
For Sale, speidel braumeister 20l with thermojacket, this is a brand new unit, i have run water through the cycle once to check that it all worked, but other than that it is unused, selling due to a major downsizing, the only thing missing is the original box which i threw out when i bought it, other than that it is all their. am asking $2000 for it, freight costs can be negotiated, ph 0437061793

111.JPG

cam89brewer

Reaction score
For Sale, speidel braumeister 20l with thermojacket, this is a brand new unit, i have run water through the cycle once to check that it all worked, but other than that it is unused, selling due to a major downsizing, the only thing missing is the original box which i threw out when i bought it, other than that it is all their. am asking $2000 for it, freight costs can be negotiated, ph 0437061793
If you don't mind me asking, why would you be downsizing from this? or downpricing?

benchick

Reaction score
lol, downsizing on toys around the house that never get used, the braumeister is one of them

doon

Reaction score
thats a shame. i hadnt brewed for a year, then got mine and am brewing all the time

benchick

Reaction score
This item is now sold, thanks all for the interest