• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Speidel Braumeister 20l For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benchick

Reaction score
For Sale, speidel braumeister 20l with thermojacket, this is a brand new unit, i have run water through the cycle once to check that it all worked, but other than that it is unused, selling due to a major downsizing, the only thing missing is the original box which i threw out when i bought it, other than that it is all their. am asking $2000 for it, freight costs can be negotiated, ph 0437061793

111.JPG

For Sale, speidel braumeister 20l with thermojacket, this is a brand new unit, i have run water through the cycle once to check that it all worked, but other than that it is unused, selling due to a major downsizing, the only thing missing is the original box which i threw out when i bought it, other than that it is all their. am asking $2000 for it, freight costs can be negotiated, ph 0437061793

If you don't mind me asking, why would you be downsizing from this? or downpricing?

lol, downsizing on toys around the house that never get used, the braumeister is one of them

thats a shame. i hadnt brewed for a year, then got mine and am brewing all the time

This item is now sold, thanks all for the interest

Latest posts

Back