• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Soda Stream Adaptor

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay guys, I've been away with work. I have already PM'd a couple of you and will PM you all soon to let you know whats happening. Shouldn't be a problem though. Looks like everyone's starting to get setup for summer :chug:
Hoops

ausdb said:
A mate of mine has offered me a 20oz paintball cylinder so I will let you all know how it goes. I have two sodastreams and if I get the paintball cylinder I probably wont even have to worry about a big cylinder, especially if he can fill them for me.

Cheers
Be interested to see and hear more about the paintball cylinders ie cost, size, cost to refill, threads or adaptors needed etc etc.
Love how everyone always thinks of new ways to adapt things for brewing B)

Shouldn't be a problem. I'll find out this week and let you know.

sorry to hijack the thread guys - anyone had any luck sorcing 12grm Co2 bulbs in OX

Cheers
JSB

There are some around. Try cycle shops as a starting point as they use them for their tyre inflators.
The small ones from the supermarkets can be used in the CO2 dispensers (I assume this is what you have?). I stripped the thread in mine to fit the smaller bulbs and put a nut underneath the bulb to fill the gap and provide pressure as you screw it together.

Hoops

my portable keg tap from brewers discount arrived today, only took 5 days!.. I have the soda stream bottle, full and ready, all I need is one of those little adaptors... hoops... :)

Haven't heard back from him yet but I will call him tommorrow and see how he is going.

Hoops

Yep. So far I have:

Popsy
Jimmy
Warb
Goat
MCWB, and
MAH x 2

How many $$ are we talking about for this hoops?

dreamboat

Check the 1st post on the 1st page. There's a photo and info there. They cost $30 plus postage which is about $6 I believe.

Hoops

Spoke to the guy that's making them up and he is hoping they will be ready by Friday before I leave for Perth. Will PM you all to confirm everything. Hopefully if that's the case it may save a few people on postage.

Hoops

Got a call today to say that all of the adaptors are ready.
So far I have only had 4 people transfer the money.
I have recieved a transfer from:
Goat
MCWB
Warb
One with no reference name?

Will check again tommorrow before I leave and can hopefully send them all off.

Hoops

Cheers!..

leprechaun_cheers.gif

Arrived today, thing of beauty. thanks!

reg-bug006.jpg

Got mine yesterday, thanks a million Hoops! :chug: :)

I can say from recent experience that dropping the CO2 bottle onto the regulator is not a good thing.

If you want to feel a little more secure, attach some kind of bracket to the thread which protects the gauge from knocks.

Latest posts

Back