So whats everyone got brewing atm?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicktron

Reaction score
Hey guys, what have ya got brewing right now?
I'm currently doing a ESB honey wheat partial mash and a Mexican lime cerveza! Both bubbling away nice and steady! Last week end bottled up a mangrove jack classic dry blonde, should be ready to drink next week end while I bottle up my next 2 batches:)

Double bath bright ale.. One using hop flowers , one using hop pellets.. Will be interested to taste the difference

Sounds very nice timmi! It's always good to brew up a normal batch to get a good idea of the taste and then decide on the tweaks! Good luck

got a simcoe smash allmost ready to bottle and have just enough grain left for 1 more brew,but no hops.
must order more bags of grain and hops to keep the cupboard stocked. ...cheers...spog..

Nice one fellas! Sounds quite interesting! And thanks for the link slcmoro, ill have a good read through it tonight, it's always good to see what the others are doing, it gives me plenty of ideas on where this new hobby can take me! Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back