So I'm quitting brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camera is being got and photos to follow..

Entire system up for sale!

Seriously, WTF!

:huh: :blink: :huh: :unsure:

So you use a swizzle stick to stir it in? Dose that come with one of those fancy mini umbrellas?

Im selling my gear, so some poor idiot has to brew to make beer.

Wasn't there a thread a few months ago, someone had the idea of a squeezy bottle of hop oils that you could add to your beer at the cricket or football? Similar idea?

This was it

But what if it was awesome?

You could put beer in ANYTHING.

yeah im quite interested in seeing whether it can make megaswill more tasty - because it has a use if it does

i dont know what is actually in it, apparently it contains no calories so that rules malt out?

Only two flavours?

At least those two represent styles on the complete opposites of the scale...

Agreed.

Should be ale and lager to cover all bases.

"You can't polish a turd. " Start with shit add something and what do you have? Shit +.

What crack smoking moron financed that business plan? That idea had to have been conceived on a LOOOOOONG night of blow. "Man, we are so awesome we CANNOT fail." "F*CK YEAH BRO!!!!!"

The creators assume that the buyer is stupid and ignorant. I assume you can find these buyers in Merica. Have a look at the Facebook comments! Omfg

I'm still surprised this product mostly gets bad comments on here though, as Kaiser Soze pointed out this was discussed at length just a few weeks ago.

If the product is at least half decent it might help to to turn a boring beer at the footy or where ever into something a bit more enjoyable.

If I saw it for sale in a convenient place, like a supermarket, for $5 I'd at least give it a try.

EDIT: Grammar

Totally agree Florian, I'd give it a try at least before knocking it.

Reminds me, I'd just carry in a small packet of my favourite hop pellets next time :)

Latest posts

Back