So glad Stone is now directly imported...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every bottlo in California.

1512324_10202402272560323_992000983_n.jpg

Liam_snorkel said:
Go to a store that doesn't rape you.
This is what they're going for in Brisbane (and not a particularly cheap store either):

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1429763878.718512.jpg
Did this. Dropped into Beer Cartel and grabbed a bottle for $17.50 with a 15 May 2015 Enjoy by date. They had none on the shelf but had 2 cases stored in a fridge out the back. Not quite the $7 I paid on the train from LA to San Diego in 2010 but tasted lovely when I had it last night

Will do Neal, looking forward to trying them. Bit of a shame if they were cold shipped because all of mine were on the shelf and a little dusty, would of been nice had they been in the fridge to keep them fresh. Nonetheless within their consumption date so really can't complain.

Manage to grab five different Stone brews last night from Belair here in SA- only cost me 37 for the five which I'm happy (ish) with. On drinking I was totally fine with. Really enjoyed the Go To session IPA - full of flavor for their "light" beer

Arrogant *******. Meh. Not for me, not even when fresh, on tap, in Cali. Horses for courses etc, but I don't get the hype.

Fair call. I find that with most of the ultimates- they are all great but replicateable

Latest posts

Back