Small Swap - 6 X Longnecks In Syd - Anyone Keen?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could ride that way to work, ok if I drop them off Barra?
I'm working tomorrow 20/9 and 21/9 The 21st is a night shift so i would be coming by tempe way at about 5.10pm.

that works for me boozy, will pm ya my number and address ,so you can give me a call when your close by ... pity you gotta go to work as myself and drew carey are havin an ale or two tomorrow night too....

DSC00256.JPG
Onward ye drunken clowns.

(thanks to Franko for the labels)

I'll give you a call when i'm at Tempe Barra.

Hey guys -

I can't make it that day as it's my daughter's bday. Am dead keen for the next meet though.

Apologies.

Dogbolter.

gday dogbolter , shame ya cant make it on sunday and i had a bottle cooked up for ya too .. not too worry , am think of a small xmas swap possibly a dozen bottles...either six or twelve people, will put up a post over the weekend sometime when i figure out the specifics maybe even 2 dozen with 12 people who knows ....

Have taken delivery this afternoon of Six of Boozys Finest Brews for Sunday arvo..
Pity ya cant make it on the day mate but as always work must come first, attending a beer swap wont feed the family...

im in for the next one ill have a look at what i have when i get home, but id prefer to be in a 6 but 12 works just as well

another six is cool , i was think 12 as a few people missed out on the NSW xmas swap that might wanna have a go too.. will monitor concencus and make a thread on weekend if no one else does b4 me keep your eyes peeled for the thread if your keen...

Hey Guys,
Sorry I haven't been in touch lately... Haven't even looked at a computer in over a week! I'll have to change my brew though... What was going to be the amber ale is now a ginger beer (quite nice for the first attempt too... not biased or anything :D )
Hoping to catch up on Sunday for a chat and meet a few more blokes (is this the same as an AA meeting???)

Cheers,
Andrew

Hey Andrew, good to hear from you mate! See you on Sunday.

No, it's not the same as an AA meeting. We're not alcoholics, we're drunks - we don't go to meetings! :lol:

only the meetings to exchange beer ;)

Exactly what I always say since I saw it on someones signature.

My Oak Ale supply is quickly dwindling. Luck I saved these bottles for you lot! :p
oak_ale.jpg

I haven't finalised my Ho in the Gaarden Label yet, but seeing Phrak's and Boozey's efforts, I just can't sit on my arse any longer! You can expect a label from me by sunday... see ya then
Pete :beer:
p.s. I'll bring along a Lily Pale Ale (to celebrate the first-born) for some constructive criticism. I may have overhopped it!

i will have lables but not nearly as flash as those ....

That BTC brew may prove to be a little excitable after the trip on the bike...

Give it a couple of days to calm down and have a glass ready to pour one when you crack it open! :excl:

DOES ANYONE KNOW PHRAKS ADDRESS YET ???

Swap is tomorrow and i for one have no idea where its at ...
well i know its Baulkham Hills but thats all ...

Back