Small Swap - 6 X Longnecks In Syd - Anyone Keen?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to work on the day of the swap, our roster is only 'rough' even though it gegins in three days time! :angry:

And one of the powers that wanna be have warned us not to even talk to the roster jerk :blink:

Anyway, is it ok if I drop mine off the day before? I should be able to pick up on the day of the swap still though. I dont finish work till 6.30pm.

I can only put 6 up for the swap still, unless i can put in another style to make up the 7.

thats a bit of a bummer boozy but what can ya do ya gotta earn a livin..

the seventh was just an idea for a mini-mini swap for dogbolter so anything will do i guess .... no biggy if you can only do six , he hasnt posted for a while so i dont know if he wants to do anything or not

Well the good news is my swap brew is finally bottled and ready for swap day, hopefully will be sorted by then as far as bottle conditioning goes but you guys might be wise to sample mine last...

roll on the 24th

The swap is at your's Barra? Can you pm me your address pls. If it's not can the generous soul who has given up his personal space tell me where to shove my boozy brew?

It's a nice beer I reckon, just dont let it get excited!

The swap is at your's Barra? Can you pm me your address pls. If it's not can the generous soul who has given up his personal space tell me where to shove my boozy brew?

It's a nice beer I reckon, just dont let it get excited!

Boozy, it's at my house. I'll PM you the address :) Are you saying that you won't be able to make it on the day, and you want to drop it off before hand? If so, there'll be a one bottle handling fee :p Nah, just kidding.

Noice, as usual with the boozy brew I don't know the alc % but don't drive after having a 750 of mine, you'll do your licence.

(Double hops to disguise boozeye levels)

Yeah as he as already replied Boozy the swap is at the House of Phrak ,

Thanks once again for givin up your place for this Phrak....

might not be a bad idea to PM the six guys involved your address so we can look it up and figure out how to get there etc etc ....

Only 11 days till swap day ...

Temperature control my friend, I dont spend 5 hours mashing grains to take any risk of it being ruined!

The yeasts I use now dont have the tolerance of the ones that come with kits.

Hi guys, looking forward to the swap.

So what are we all putting in?

I've got my "Ho in a Gaarden", a TCB Summer Wheat Wetpak, ready to go. Not a bad drop indeed.

Phrak can you pm me your address please?

Pete.

Im looking forward to it as well.

Mine will be an APA (Grumpys Boston cream) which Im pretty happy
with.

Phrak, could you please PM me the details too. Should we all bring
a bottle of something else just in case anyone is thirsty :unsure: ?

Thanks,
Andrew.

ESB Bavarian wheat, double hopped with hallertau. + BTC's obligitory assortment of dry malt and glucose. :beerbang:

Used the Whitelabs 'Southern German lager yeast' WLP838.

Doesn't look much like a wheat, has fermented clear. I like it.

Sorry Guys, I've been away for a few days. Back now for one night, then away again for a few more (Having AHB and eBay withdrawals!).

I'll send all involved (see below) a PM with my address details tonight.

Just so I've got everybody, here's who I think was involved with this swap. Pipe up if I've forgotten you! :)
  • Phrak (me)
  • Barramundi
  • DrewCarey82
  • PetesBrew
  • Gulpa
  • Boozy the Clown
  • AndrewL
Whatever happened to DogBolter (Sean)? He's only had one post here and never said anything else.
I'll PM him and ask what's going on...

Either way, the 7 above are all (hopefully) in for a 6-pack swap each.

Should be a grand afternoon! :) How's 2pm for everyone?
Tim.

Does anyone in the swap live near the deep south? (Camden way)

Or Even anywhere near Glebe or Balmain?

If my beer could hitch a ride up to the swap it could save me a 350km round trip! :ph34r:

Im still in Phrak ... as for dogbolter see if ya get any response from a message , (ive got a long neck set aside for him if he is there , if he isnt no big deal) otherwise dont stress to much there will no doubt be more swaps for him to be involved in

2pm is ok but earlier would suit me better , but your the host so your call entirely..

Boozy dont know if it helps ya but im in Arncliffe and would be happy to ship your beer to phraks for the swap , i take it you work in glebe or balmain ??

if things get really desperate let me know and we will see what we can come up with ...

Latest posts

Back