Small Swap - 6 X Longnecks In Syd - Anyone Keen?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there,

8th should be good. But does anyone have a particular preference for 9 in the morning over a more pleasant hour? I'm thinking particularly for swap one (that's the one I'm in right). Maybe 11?

Mic

Hi there,

8th should be good. But does anyone have a particular preference for 9 in the morning over a more pleasant hour? I'm thinking particularly for swap one (that's the one I'm in right). Maybe 11?

Mic

Mic - both swaps will take place together - here's the grouping:

BenHobbs - IPA
Phrak - Slightly Robust Porter
MVZOOM - Tigers Winter Warmer Sparkling Ale
Rob Angell - Bobs Burping Bitter
Barls - Vanilla Bean Honey Amber Ale
Gulpa - Scottish Ale
Mic - Belgium Beauty

Swap Part 2:

Andrewl - Loverns' Pale Ale
MVZOOM - Loafing Little Lager
Insight - [TBA Style]
Gulpa - Porter
Boozy le Clown - [TBA Style]
Phrak - American Pale Ale
Thommo - Another American Pale Ale

11.00am is fine with me, don't know where the hell I pulled 9.00am from :rolleyes: .

Cheers -Mike

Hi all,

Less than a week to go.

I never really bothered with labels before. I guess for the swap I should print some kind of label so you
know what your drinking. What kind of info does everyone usually put on their labels?

Thanks,
Andrew.

Hi all,

Less than a week to go.

I never really bothered with labels before. I guess for the swap I should print some kind of label so you
know what your drinking. What kind of info does everyone usually put on their labels?

Thanks,
Andrew.

Gidday Andrew, indeed, very close. Lables? I'd imagine your name and handle, what it is, % alc if you can remember.. Maybe a 'best after' date or cc'ing instructions?

One of mine has a decent lable - the other is TBA. benhobbs dropped his off to me naked, so I'll wack something on there for him!

Cheers - Mike

what if you dont know the alcohol %, because i didnt calculate it at the time. mine will be naked as well but have my crappy letters on the cap

Hi,

Sorry guys can't do the 8th.

Mic

Mic - no worries, can you drop them around to me, prior? Either Lane Cove or North Ryde - let me know. Maybe give me a call on 0414 955 527.

Cheers - Mike

I know I'm a bit late for these 2 swaps,
but does anyone want to start up a 3rd 6xlongneck swap?

Not long now... So the final details are 11 o'clock at the ranch hotel (across from the stamford)?
See you guys there!

Cheers,
Andrew

SWMBO has kindly booked us both in for a Dentist appointment at 10:30 on Saturday morning...

I'll still make my way out to The Ranch once we're both finished, but I will almost positively be late. perhaps 11:30-12:00 or so.

So I'll probably hand my bottles over to someone else just in-case I can't make it before everyone leaves.

Thommo, are you able to make it?
Tim.

Never fear, Thommo's here.

Sent you a PM Tim. Give me a call.

I know I'm a bit late for these 2 swaps,
but does anyone want to start up a 3rd 6xlongneck swap?

Petesbrew - mate, if you can do 6 bottles by Sat and get to The Ranch (even with a label detailing 'best drunk date') then we'll have ya! Late pullout etc.

Let me know.

Cheers - Mike

PS - yep, opposite the STanford, 11.00am (I will have a screaming hangover)

Cool!

Two things...
1 - 11am should be okay, but tight, as we've got a delivery guy dropping off a table sometime that morning.
If that's a problem, Tommo, you're close to Carlingford aren't you? (if you don't mind dropping by to pick up my sixpack)

2 - What's the preference? I have 6 of the raspberry blonde (5%) or the toucan stout (6.7%)?
Your call, guys.

Pete

(I will have a screaming hangover)
Not from drinking home-brew though, right?

Never had a hangover from my own beer!

I have my annual 'thank the boss for his contribution to my bank account' session tonight. It's going to be very, very, big.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrgh.

Cool!

Two things...
1 - 11am should be okay, but tight, as we've got a delivery guy dropping off a table sometime that morning.
If that's a problem, Tommo, you're close to Carlingford aren't you? (if you don't mind dropping by to pick up my sixpack)

2 - What's the preference? I have 6 of the raspberry blonde (5%) or the toucan stout (6.7%)?
Your call, guys.

Pete

Great stuff Pete -it's up to you, both sound great!

Hey Mike,

The problem is I've fallen ill with some sort of bacterial/viral infection in my sinuses. I sound like the godfather... with a head cold. I won't be able to drive anywhere for at least a week. The doctor said on wednesday that may have cleared by friday but it hasn't.

This is really bad luck, and I can't think of a workable solution right at the moment. But seeing I have nothing else to do, I'll see if I can come up with something.

Mic

All sorted.
I'll either be there or my 6 longnecks will come with Thommo.

Still open for suggestions as to the raspberry or the stout... and i'll sort out some labels today.
Pete

All sorted.
I'll either be there or my 6 longnecks will come with Thommo.

Still open for suggestions as to the raspberry or the stout... and i'll sort out some labels today.
Pete

15 minutes to hometime and no response.... right, I'm bringing the raspberry blonde.

IMG_2064_44_1.JPG

Back