Small Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do they consist of wortgames....? sound promosing.

Edit: ignore question, google is my friend.

Cheers WG I saw those on special a few weeks ago. They would be a good look indeed. :rolleyes:
KoNG they are a small cylindrical cooler but with a huge bling factor.

minikeg.jpg

Didnt want to hijack the other poppet thread.
So, i'm in need of a poppet for the beer post of one of these kegs... anyone have any idea what type they are..? (to save me pulling another apart tonight..?)

ppfft here's me thinking i was getting some great little "free" kegs. :rolleyes:

I have a small keg maybe 10lt, it was filled with some granuled stuff. When I cleaned it there was a lid inside and there are also two removable filters inside. I was thinking of using this keg as a hopback but would prefer to use it as a party keg. What would be the best way to convert it?

thanks

arthur

I've got 4 or 5 of these Mini Kegs that i never got around to setting up, which I might look to sell in the near future. I'm not using any more than the 4 that I already have set up.
Check out the photo's on page 2, the remaining ones are all of the shorter style, which hold a little over 3.5L
They would obviously need the adapters made - by Gameco or similar - as I haven't done that. they cost me about $10 each plus postage - and then the male gas post.

PM me if anyone is keen - with a decent price! But they will go on Ebay soon... to the keenest of party going keggers.
Will post the ebay link when i get around to it.

Ah, so that's what those are for. I picked up one of the small ones for mix recently to use as a HEX housing. Cool beans.

Latest posts

Back