Skinny Blonde Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog

Are you bulletproof boy?
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just checked out the Skinny Blond Beer website and if that label is not done by none other than our own Franko, I'll eat my hat. For those that don't know, the label has a blonde in a bikini that dissapears as the temp of the bottle rises. There is a simulation or two on the site.
Check it out here.

cheers

Browndog

From the site:

"The world's first interactive beer label"
Not so fast! Does anyone remember 'Rubbel Sexy Lager'? here? [TSFW (Technically Safe for Work)] here? here? I randomly found a bottle and it fast became a tradition at the monthly poker game to have at least one. Not a fantastic beer by any stretch of the imagination, but a scratchie-ticket style bikini on the girl on the label certainly made up some points. None of this pansy topless-only stuff neither :p

Eventually it went missing from the shelves at the few bottle shops I knew that stocked it. When I asked why, they replied - no one actually wants it apart from the novelty value. It's not something you buy a carton of.

Back