Show Us Ya Brew Unit...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's thread here somewhere????

Anyway I just love showing off "Sherman"

As for units here's one!

I luv your rig Chappo- Lots of TLC put into the shine job. ine is sim ilar and will pst pics but nowhere near as pretty and the SS is awesome. Keep buffin.

Looks good Leigh, what are all those transfer hoses made of :ph34r:
What capacity is the unit? Pics are deceptive.

Capacities are:

HLT 50L
MLT 37L
HERMS 20L
Kettle 90L

Need to get a bigger MLT to take full advantage of the kettle.

Here is mine.
Yet to be used, waiting to get an urn and a free weekend to test it out.
SV104526.JPG

its 11 Pm and im still brewin with mine.

here it is in action.... 54 liters of aussie pale ale chillin and im too pissed to care :)

Edit: its actually closer to midnight.

IMG_5847.jpg

IMG_5848.jpg

Here is mine just christened it yesterday.

That is a 55lt esky under the towels
100_0995.JPG

I got the chair from a dumpster at the beach, might replace it with a purpose built metal unit but if it ain't broke why fix it. I give it a stress test every brew because I stand on it to string the hangman's noose through the pulley. The neighbours have stopped calling lifeline.

biab1.JPGbiab4.JPG

Thats the ol Zwickel Brewery. The baby is waiting for the next operation ;)

Looking at all of the wonderful brewing sculptures in this thread makes me thirsty....Prost Community :beer:

3836.JPG

its 11 Pm and im still brewin with mine.

here it is in action.... 54 liters of aussie pale ale chillin and im too pissed to care :)

Edit: its actually closer to midnight.

ya brewery looks better than ya teeth! good work.

Was just about to put up this pic on my thread regarding my new herms but here yas go. A combination of gravity and pump.

View attachment 29330
Herms will be christened tomorrow with Screwtop supervising.

heeno, i'm looking at the same brew setup as yours (but a little bigger), once me tax return is kosher!

Could only find a pic of my old rig. Now been modified & changed a little.

Crappy pic

Picture_047.jpg

Hi All,

this is my brew unit, inspired by Chappo's SHERMAN, However its not as heavy duty, so i nick named it Shirley.

I commissioned her last weekend, needs a couple of adjustments but she works fine

Cheers

Brew_unit.jpg

That is a sure sign your rig is currently in mothballs Jayse.Hope im wrong as ive enjoyed a few ales in the past from your setup.

Cheers
Big D

Back