Show Us Ya Brew Unit...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skippy

Reaction score
thought I might get some ideas from AHB members in regards to posting photos starting the topic...

show us ya brew unit...

ghetto and non ghetto

:icon_drool2:

There's thread here somewhere????

Anyway I just love showing off "Sherman"

As for units here's one!

You just need to guess which one? :lol: :huh:

Cheers

Chappo

There's thread here somewhere????

Anyway I just love showing off "Sherman"

As for units here's one!

You just need to guess which one? :lol: :huh:

Cheers

Chappo

very nice brew rig setup Chappo!

Batz Brewery

my_set_up.jpg

There has been a few changes since the picture was taken.

Batz

Most recent incarnation, changed brew stand, replaced computer control with PID control and control case.

RecentIncarnation.jpg

Most recent incarnation, changed brew stand, replaced computer control with PID control and control case.

good looking brew setup & nice control box, what did you make the control box from?

thats a really nice kettle john, did you use two k*gs or did you add extra metal also did you weld it yourself.

cheers matho

good looking brew setup & nice control box, what did you make the control box from?

Got the control case that advertised them on this site, was $110 delivered to Drysdale from South Australia, including the RCD.

[quote post='499445' date='Jul 31 2009, 07:31 PM']thats a really nice kettle john, did you use two k*gs or did you add extra metal also did you weld it yourself.

cheers matho[/quote]

Had the welder cut it in half and add the middle section in, can easily boil 60 litres in it now without too much concern of a boil over :)

Cocko, as long as the unit makes good beer mate!!

:icon_chickcheers:

Need to simplify the plumbing (plumb in the HERMS) and put some plates under the MLT and HLT...but you get the idea...

gallery_5728_508_40792.jpg

Looks good Leigh, what are all those transfer hoses made of :ph34r:
What capacity is the unit? Pics are deceptive.

Too bloody clean to be used ! LOL Really its looking good Skip.I thought all you Ferals down at Margretts lived in shacks.Where is the Hydro system?I would put mine up but Im F..ing usless at putting images up.
:icon_cheers: GB

Wouldnt fit on the screen anyhow...

Was just about to put up this pic on my thread regarding my new herms but here yas go. A combination of gravity and pump.

brewerygpo2.jpg
Herms will be christened tomorrow with Screwtop supervising.

Back