SEQ who needs grain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Batz -
2. Winkle -
3. TheCarbinator - paid
4. TidalPete -
5. Black Devil Dog - paid
6 Angus Grant -
7 Shed101 - paid
8 Sav -
9 Frag_Dog -
10 Adbrewer -
11. 3Gums -
12. smokomark - paid
13. ABC - paid
14. Hugcra -
15. jzabski -
16 Northside Novice- paid

Thanks Angus for organising

I am meeting smoko mark at cb on the Friday arvo and am happy to lend a hand sorting sacks and also picking up any north side sacks
For any one who needs it ?

Hey thanks guys. I won't be able to get to CB until first thing Saturday morning so if you guys can sort the bags of grain out, that would be awesome. :super:

I am meeting smoko mark at cb on the Friday arvo and am happy to lend a hand sorting sacks and also picking up any north side sacks
Me, please.

northside novice said:
Northside Novice can I take you up on the offer as well as will be doing the kids sports thing on Sat morning so difficult to get out to CB. I live not far from Perry if that means anything.

1. Batz -
2. Winkle -
3. TheCarbinator - paid
4. TidalPete -
6 Angus Grant -
7 Shed101 - paid
8 Sav -
9 Frag_Dog -
10 Adbrewer -
11. 3Gums -
12. smokomark - paid
13. ABC - paid
14. Hugcra -
15. jzabski - paid
16 Northside Novice- paid

angus_grant said:
It probably means your liver is in grave danger!! :chug: :D
Yep. If I didn't have family to keep me inline I think there would be many an hour propped up at the Hogshead Bar.

Just a quick 1 where is the pickup from? Also is there anyone from the west side picking up their order? I am making the assumption that the pickup point wont be close to me.

Pickup is from CraftBrewer in Capalaba.

If you haven't been there before, leave your credit card at home and park your car outside, run in to the car park and grab your bags and then bugger off. Otherwise you (and your credit card) will be sorry. :D

angus_grant said:
Pickup is from CraftBrewer in Capalaba.

If you haven't been there before, leave your credit card at home and park your car outside, run in to the car park and grab your bags and then bugger off. Otherwise you (and your credit card) will be sorry. :D
Nah is best to spend a couple of dollars then drink as many samples as you just spent :lol: . Does CB still have the samples? Must get my lazy arse back over the bridge.

Nah is best to spend a couple of dollars then drink as many samples as you just spent :lol: . Does CB still have the samples? Must get my lazy arse back over the bridge.
You should buy extra stuff then you have to try a few samples while waiting for the order to get processed (my excuse normally)

northside novice said:
Ok abc no probs , will grab your sacks and leave at winkles yeah ?
he he, does anyone else snigger a little bit when people are talking about grabbing sacks,and especially grabbing other people's sacks??? Or is it just me? :unsure:

winkle said:
You should buy extra stuff then you have to try a few samples while waiting for the order to get processed (my excuse normally)
I agree! That is how it is & so has always been so many thanks to the Ross Shop Period in this planet's eventual climb to Brewhalla post Solar Nebula occurrence.

1. Batz -
2. Winkle -
3. TheCarbinator - paid
4. TidalPete - paid
6 Angus Grant -
7 Shed101 - paid
8 Sav -
9 Frag_Dog -
10 Adbrewer -
11. 3Gums -
12. smokomark - paid