SEQ who needs grain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picking up
Angus: 1 * BB Ale, 1 * BB Pilsener Saturday morning
northside novice + winkle + abc 1 *galaxy, 1 *bb ale, 1 *bb pale pils, 1* bairds mo, 1 *wey pale malt (winkle , abc)
3Gums 1 * BB Ale, 1 * BB Pilsener Saturday morning.
The Carbinator + Batz
Smokomark 1/2 bb wheat 1/2 vienna

I might be out of range of computers tomorrow. So any changes with whos picking up what send a pm or text me..

Edit: couldn't spell my own name right. I wasn't sure about this simcoe IPA but after 8 or so schooners i think i'm liking it

Picking up
Angus: 1 * BB Ale, 1 * BB Pilsener Saturday morning
northside novice + winkle + abc 1 *galaxy, 1 *bb ale, 1 *bb pale pils, 1* bairds mo, 1 *wey pale malt (winkle , abc)
3Gums 1 * BB Ale, 1 * BB Pilsener Saturday morning.
The Carbinator + Batz
Smokomark 1/2 bb wheat 1/2 vienna
Black devil Dog. 1* BB Ale, 1* BB Wheat, 1*Wey Pils, 1/2 Wey Vienna, 1/2 Wey Munich.

I can print out a copy of the latest spreadsheet before I leave work but won't get there until around 4.30 - 4.45 depending on traffic.

Mr The Carbinator - can you get my sack of Marris Otter so Batz can drop it in when he collects?

Cheers

lukiferj said:
I can print out a copy of the latest spreadsheet before I leave work but won't get there until around 4.30 - 4.45 depending on traffic.

That would be great thanks Luke.
See you this arvo.

Shed101 said:
Mr The Carbinator - can you get my sack of Marris Otter so Batz can drop it in when he collects?

Cheers

Yeah sure.

Anyone else on the northside?

Banyo pickup.

Latest spreadsheet

I'm hoping I can email Ross about 3PM with the latest spreadsheet so he can print it out. Only just emailed him so will let you know.

Edit: heard back from Ross and no worries about getting a spreadsheet printed. I'll email one to him around 3PM. Although what time are you guys getting to CB?

Cheers,
Angus.

View attachment Bulk buy.xlsx

Would it be ok if I drop in on Saturday morning to grab my bag? Sorry to be a pain my first bulk grain order.

Cheers

Yeah mate that's the deal , we going to mark each bag with people's names and leave in a neat pile on the pallet at cb for pickup at a time that suits you . Friday suits me that's only reason I going today :)

Sweet, cant wait to pick it up, I might just ignore the advice of leaving the credit card behind, I have a few more things to pick up. Hope the wife doesn't go postal when I get home though.

Cheers Andrew and Mark. Good to meet you both. Definitely have to catch up for a beer sometime. And cheers Angus for helping organise.

Huge thanks to Northside Novice for doing most of the work. Also to Luke, thanks. Nice to meet you guys and put faces to names.

We put your bags together Sav and Tidal Pete.

Happy brewing.

lukiferj said:
Cheers Andrew and Mark. Good to meet you both. Definitely have to catch up for a beer sometime. And cheers Angus for helping organise.
I'll definitely catch up with both of you for a beer or 15. Meanwhile 100 kg of grain and 6 or 7 kg of hops are calling me. I think a quad batch with a kilo of centennial might be first up on Sunday. That's going to smell fantastic early in the morning.

yes it was nice to meet you both and to help with the bulk buy . big thanks to angus and ross too for organising a smooth bulk buy :beerbang:
looking forward to a few beers with yous soon :party:

smokomark said:
I'll definitely catch up with both of you for a beer or 15. Meanwhile 100 kg of grain and 6 or 7 kg of hops are calling me. I think a quad batch with a kilo of centennial might be first up on Sunday. That's going to smell fantastic early in the morning.
I can smell it from here! Love that hop :beerbang:

Sav picking up Savs,tilde petes, and greame shed,
I hope the mafia wagon can handle the load gav lol.
Sav

Back