Seq Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best get onto it wallace. Cash is burning a whole in my pocket and Im itchin to buy a new toy.

Yeah, I am good to go whenever!
Friday morning after BABBS would kick-ass for pick-up? Actually, I haven't paid yet.... not sure how this whole thing works... I was told something to do with PMs... meh...

Im working on the PM thing. I only shot ross an E-mail yesterday arvo. hopefully i will update whats going on after that.

cheers.

yewww awesome.... I am getting slightly desperate for some ale malt....

_WALLACE_ said:
Im working on the PM thing. I only shot ross an E-mail yesterday arvo. hopefully i will update whats going on after that.

cheers.
Hey Wallace, any update from the big guy??? Ross ... not God.... ;)

Hey Just got an E-mail from him:

Maris otter is totally out of stock, but container is about to be unpacked so hopefully all good for a pick up from here Saturday week, if not definitely ok for the week after – will know later this week.
So you can go ahead & get the money.

After tomorrow, I'll work out peoples money and send you all a PM.

Cheers.

_WALLACE_

So you can go head and get the money
Yep better sort that one out hey? :p

Wallace, have you got THE spread sheet already or are you planning to work it all out by hand? Either way is fine, just make sure you add the appropriate amount of freight to each sack so you aren't out of pocket when Ross presents you the bill...

Your doing a great job Wallace, cheers mate :super:

Florian said:
Wallace, have you got THE spread sheet already or are you planning to work it all out by hand? Either way is fine, just make sure you add the appropriate amount of freight to each sack so you aren't out of pocket when Ross presents you the bill...
No spreadsheet yet........ I think Logman or Camo1234 have one they offered. I'll have to go back through my PM's and figure out who it was.

Cheers.

You're most welcome to pickup from Sydney or wherever the warehouse is. If you don't mind, could you please take my bag as well? :D

Florian, pretend you are me - and then ask yourself why you think you're being a dickhead.

$45 + freight, with freight being somewhere around 6-7 bucks per sack in the past. From memory it used to be $220 or so per pallet, but that may well have changed, Wallace will confirm your total cost before or when he sends out payment details.

No obligation for you, if you want to pull out I'm sure someone else will gladly take your place to fill the pallet. If you're happy with the cost then all good.

awesome... bring it on... sooner the better I say....
For both Thai pickup AND bulk buy... heheh

While Wallce is getting this grain BB together, I have a mini BB of glasses that we can collect at CB when picking up our grain.

Oxford Headmaster type glasses (they are not Headmaster brand but do have the same etching on the bottom).
Nice straight sided glasses for everyday use and cheap enough that if one does get busted you won't cry.

They are $2.30 each but if we buy a box of 48 Ross will drop the price to $1.60.
I'll take one dozen, $19.20, are there three other brewers interested in a dozen as well?
They won't have that crappy Headmaster logo on them either. Oh 285ml or pot size.

Batz

Beer_Glasses___H_4e1a4711423fa.jpg

I realize this is probably a dozen per person purchase... SO put me down for a dozen to Batz... IF ANYONE WANTS TO SPLIT MY DOZEN, PM ME.

Cheers...

apologies for shouting... I have been drinking.

Latest posts

Back