Seq Grain Bulk Buy 21 July 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interested.
Can't organize due to threat of castration for "another bloody beer thing" though.
3G

I need a couple of bags of grain, talking to a few guys on the Brissy Crawl they do as well.

Is it too early to do one quick pallet?
Sorry but I can't do the organizing, my computer skills are just not anywhere near the standard set here.

So I suppose I'm asking if there is someone is interested in doing a BB if we have the interest?

Batz

I am keen on 2 bags... Unfortunately I am strap for time at the moment so organising may be hard..... But if someone could give me a quick run down on what to do I could do it if there are no other volunteers.

Camo

I need a couple of bags of grain, talking to a few guys on the Brissy Crawl they do as well.

Is it too early to do one quick pallet?
Sorry but I can't do the organizing, my computer skills are just not anywhere near the standard set here.

So I suppose I'm asking if there is someone is interested in doing a BB if we have the interest?

Batz

i'll be up for 2+ bags in this one

3 bags full

Hi Guys

I'll put my hand up and organise this bulk buy.... I'll email Dane today and get one started and work out what I need to do as I go :D

I'll try and get a legitimate thread happening tonight.

Cheers.... Camo

Hi Guys

I'll put my hand up and organise this bulk buy.... I'll email Dane today and get one started and work out what I need to do as I go :D

I'll try and get a legitimate thread happening tonight.

Cheers.... Camo

Thanks Camo

Back