Seq Grain Bulk Buy 21 July 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey blokes, I should be getting there early say 9ish, so can help unload pallets if needed.
Chairs.

Thanks everyone, great morning, it was good to put some faces to names, even if it did freak out the uninitiated...

Thanks to Logman and everyone who helped, and I promise not to be quite as seedy next time...

And thanks to Ross for loaning us his carpark.

yep, thanks Logman and Ralph.

I shouldn't have walked into the shop. Ended up spending an extra $150 in bits. Managed to avoid temptation and didn't purchase the marga mill. Will buy one next month, or see if there are some deals to be had on better quality mills.

Cheers guys for organising it. Matt, be comforted that you weren't the only hungover one!

:icon_offtopic: I also picked up a marga.
Have already done the mod, made a rad hopper, and crushed 4.6kg of grain.
Tunes are up and it's time to mash in, happy days!

Thanks guys. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated. Two bags of pure gold is up the range to twmba

Greggo

Thanks guys. Would have liked to stay around and have a chat but the Mrs decided she wanted to come for the drive.... :(

Thanks Logman, Ralph and Pete.

Sorry I couldn't be there but I'm still away working.

Batz

Thanks boys another job well done. Hope to get along to a PUBS meeting and pick some experienced brains.

33blk5t.jpg

Thanks to the CB lads for their help. Nice to meet so many guys from the Forum.

I must see a HERMS brew day soon, my next mission in life.

:icon_cheers:

A brilliant well run bulk buy Logman, thanks again.
And huge thanks to Scottish for picking up my sacks. :super:

Cheers!

Yep, big thanks for the organisationing... Muchly appreciated!

Cheers

Sounds like all went off smoothly, sign of good planning, thanks all. And thanks to Tidal Pete for collecting grain for us northerners. See you this week hopefully Pete, 7 days off Yay!

Screwy

Well was finally able to finalize my grain with Ralf today and I am happily in reciept of 100Kg of loverly grain. Thanks to Logman to getting it together and handling. Thanks again Ralf for getting my grain up to Toowoomba, it was great catching up again, we will have to have a beer or three together again one of these days.

Cheers,
Gavo.

No sweat at all Gavo, great to catch up again. One more cheers for everyone involved, that was a slick BB. :beer:

I need a couple of bags of grain, talking to a few guys on the Brissy Crawl they do as well.

Is it too early to do one quick pallet?
Sorry but I can't do the organizing, my computer skills are just not anywhere near the standard set here.

So I suppose I'm asking if there is someone is interested in doing a BB if we have the interest?

Batz

Latest posts

Back