Seq Grain Bulk Buy 21 July 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i can get there 9am no drama

but the in-laws are coming to stay so wont be able to stay all morning, might have to push off by 10.30am

edit this in

Logman - $189 - PAID
Ryan Botla - $136 - PAID
RdeVjun - $121 - PAID
Paulie - $136 - PAID
Stillscottish - $53 - PAID
greggo - $131 - PAID
Liam_Snorkel - $121 - PAID
Lord Raja Goomba I - $63 PAID
NickB - $212 - PAID
angus_grant - $106 - PAID
daninjt - $164 - PAID
Alfadog - $174 - PAID
Screwtop - $68 - PAID
Batz - $126- PAID
smokomark - $116 - PAID
Gavo - $237 - PAID
Winkle - $53 -PAID
Frag_Dog - $53 - PAID
Jackson - $106 -Paid
bigandhairy - $131 - PAID
DK - $106 = PAID
Ricko - $106 - PAID
WildaYeast - $63 - PAID
squirt in the turns - $257 - PAID
Silver - $212- PAID
MattC - $300 - PAID
Mattese - $121 PAID
TidalPete - $184 PAID
tazman1967 - $121 PAID
Hopcycle - $63 - PAID
Maheel - $53 PAID

Ratchie - $164

Mate that's cool, I should think it will only take 30 mins or so to get them into piles that are easy to access. No need to stay any longer than that, I'm happy to hang around until they are picked up.

Logman - $189 - PAID
Ryan Botla - $136 - PAID
RdeVjun - $121 - PAID
Paulie - $136 - PAID
greggo - $131 - PAID
NickB - $212 - PAID
daninjt - $164 - PAID
Alfadog - $174 - PAID
Screwtop - $68 - PAID
Batz - $126- PAID
smokomark - $116 - PAID
Gavo - $237 - PAID
Winkle - $53 -PAID
Frag_Dog - $53 - PAID
Jackson - $106 -Paid
DK - $106 = PAID
Ricko - $106 - PAID
WildaYeast - $63 - PAID
Silver - $212- PAID
MattC - $300 - PAID
Mattese - $121 PAID
TidalPete - $184 PAID
tazman1967 - $121 PAID
Hopcycle - $63 - PAID
Maheel - $53 PAID

Ratchie - $164

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still right for 9am Saturday Leeham? Anyone else that can come at 9am to pick up their sacks and help put them in individual lots, would be appreciated. :icon_cheers:

Ralph is going to label and so forth Thursday or Friday so it won't be a huge job on Saturday, 30 mins tops....

I am able to be there on Friday or Saturday, or both. Let me know if you need a hand.

Cheers,

Dan

Logman - $189 - PAID
Ryan Botla - $136 - PAID
RdeVjun - $121 - PAID
Paulie - $136 - PAID
greggo - $131 - PAID
NickB - $212 - PAID
daninjt - $164 - PAID
Alfadog - $174 - PAID
Screwtop - $68 - PAID
Batz - $126- PAID
smokomark - $116 - PAID
Gavo - $237 - PAID
Winkle - $53 -PAID
Frag_Dog - $53 - PAID
Jackson - $106 -Paid
DK - $106 = PAID
Ricko - $106 - PAID
WildaYeast - $63 - PAID
Silver - $212- PAID
MattC - $300 - PAID
Mattese - $121 PAID
TidalPete - $184 PAID
tazman1967 - $121 PAID
Hopcycle - $63 - PAID
Maheel - $53 PAID
Ratchie - $164 PAID

Guys help!!

I have got the outlaws from Sydney up this week. :icon_vomit:

Would anyone from Brisbane northside be willing to pick up my two bags? I am in the Mango Hill region.

Cheers
DK

I'll be there at 9AM to help put into lots and can wait around for an hour or so.
That's great, as long as I know a few of us will be there it will be cool.

daninjt,

Maybe Ralph might want a hand on Friday, I'll get him to send you a PM if he wants help Friday, if you don't hear from him, just come on Saturday.

Guys,

Is anyone planning on not picking up their sacks by Saturday? You should know that you need to let me know and arrange with Ross that you want to drop in and pick them up at a later time, you can't just leave them there - as of 1pm Saturday they're out of the organizers hands and are your responsibility.

Also, how many people will be picking up others sacks/have others picking up theirs?

Just a couple of questions:

1. What is the earliest I can pick up? I have somewhere to be 10am Saturday on the Northside, so anything after 9am Saturday will be a pinch for me.
2. If Friday/Early Saturday isn't able to be done, can I send Her Ladyship Maharani Goomba to pick up for me? :D

Cheers,

Goomba

1. What is the earliest I can pick up? I have somewhere to be 10am Saturday on the Northside, so anything after 9am Saturday will be a pinch for me.
I'll be there 9 until 1 or until they are all gone. They will be labelled and stacked on pallets at 9 though so you might have to rummage to find yours.

2. If Friday/Early Saturday isn't able to be done, can I send Her Ladyship Maharani Goomba to pick up for me? :D
Ralph is going Friday (possibly Thurs), you would have to PM him and be there when he is - but the time/day hasn't been decided as yet I believe. Her Ladyship is most welcome if you can't make it.

:icon_cheers:

Ralf will be picking my four sack up for me, Is that still right Ralf? Will organise further by pm.

Cheers
Gav

Are we still all good for Saturday Pick-Up?

Cheers

Are we still all good for Saturday Pick-Up?

Cheers

Just spoke to Ross and the grain is there. I assume Ralph will go out tomorrow to label the sacks, can't get him on the phone.

So any time after 9.30 is good on Saturday - 9 if you want to help unload the pallets. Ralph will be labeling them and re-stacking so it will take a while to sort them out Saturday morning.

i'll be there bit before

unless i get shitfaced and wake up in the lockup...

Folks I will be doing the inventory and labelling on Friday from 4pm, should be available for pick up from a bit later than that or on Saturday. Needless to say that to avoid disappointment come after then! :D

Standard - a bit sick, no beer yesterday or today - but I'll be there. FFS, can't even remember the last time I was sick it was that long ago. Hopefully I come good tonight.

:rolleyes:

Update: All good to go, thanks very much helpers! Now, everybody be kind to our Chief Organiser tomorrow, he's not feeling 100%.
:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back