Scammers In Spain Killed My Mum!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
OK, so my downstairs neighbor says she's got mail for me! Well.... Apart from bills and packages, I don't know anyone else to mail me. So we have a look. it's from Portugal!!

Gee, is this some hot chick I laid while I was not conscious....

Anyway, open up and I find a 'lawyer's letter from Spain. Fishy.

It says someone died. Has the name of my mom. Well.... And they don't connect the relation.

Now he is wanting to split her 5.75 million euro fortune tied up in a bank with me, half of 90% with the other 10% going to charity. So damn convincing!!!

I suppose I should call mum and check up on her!

I beg to differ, doing unconscious chicks is well hot...

DUDE !!!

I never realised we had so much in common until now.

Unconscious rooting is the duck's nuts !

OK, so my downstairs neighbor says she's got mail for me! Well.... Apart from bills and packages, I don't know anyone else to mail me. So we have a look. it's from Portugal!!

Gee, is this some hot chick I laid while I was not conscious....

Anyway, open up and I find a 'lawyer's letter from Spain. Fishy.

It says someone died. Has the name of my mom. Well.... And they don't connect the relation.

Now he is wanting to split her 5.75 million euro fortune tied up in a bank with me, half of 90% with the other 10% going to charity. So damn convincing!!!

I suppose I should call mum and check up on her!

I got one of those exact same letters a couple of years back, post maked from spain and all, he said it was an uncle of mine who died.

Back