Sandwich Fillings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh Baked Bread, Smoked Ham from the Bone and Ripe Brie Cheese.... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB (former gourmet chef)... :(

ahh I haven't mentioned the good old bacon and egg sambo!

now how many variations on a B&E sambo can we come up with?

bacon, egg, cheese and BBQ sauce.

OR........ Cransky, fried onion, cheese and hot english mustard.

also a fan of salmon, avacado onion and cucumber

OR........ Cransky, fried onion, cheese and hot english mustard.

Oh yeah... Kransky and mustard. On a crusty roll. The ultimate sanger.

Cheers
Dave

Fresh bread, real butter, generous smearing of Nutella, mash a bannana over it, squueze of honey to taste. Hook in

Do it. Do it

My standard for lunch for the past few years has been roast capsicum and eggplant with cheddar, and pesto in place of butter on turkish bread. Toasted. When there's no basil in the garden I swap the pesto for chutney. Have a pretty nice date chutney from the local market that's hitting the spot at the moment.

have been enjoying this lately:

Soy linseed ploughmans loaf from woolies, sour cream, salmon, cheese and capers. It needs a bit of fresh chopped dill!

I'm hearing you Tony, gimme a fresh crusty vienna with cottage cheese and smoked salmon +/- capers :icon_drool2: .
What time is lunch?

have been enjoying this lately:

Soy linseed ploughmans loaf from woolies, sour cream, salmon, cheese and capers. It needs a bit of fresh chopped dill!

thinly sliced spanish onion and a dash of lemon completes that! YUM! I feel like one now... - sour cream.

cobb loaf, top and bottoms sliced off to make a massive bread roll, 3 eggs, 4 rashers trunkey creek bacon, bit of grated tasty and a heap of tommy sauce! will make you forget about any hangover!

Finally got around to making ciabatta and succeeded.

So for lunch today is 2 thick slices of ciabatta with seeded mustard, ham, tomato and jarlsberg that will be toasted.

Today was fresh white bread, roast beef, dijon mustard and swiss cheese :icon_drool2:

Cheers SJ

Lasts nights BBQ steak ( rare ) sliced on a fresh roll with butter and seeded mustard.... :super:

Yes I know this is OT..

But I always ask for a bacon & egg roll with salad... from a decent hamburger joint... :icon_drool2: ...ooohhhh the egg dripping from the roll :icon_drool2:

Latest posts

Back