Sandwich Fillings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just discovered Coles Bake at Home Turkish Squares absolutely scrumptious. Crispy on the outside and large air bubbles inside.

Favourite fillings, continental cucumber, well done short cut bacon topped with slices of tomato with a dash of HP sauce.

Or Vegemite and crunchy peanut butter together taste of heaven.

i felt the need to revive an older thread, I ve been looking after the Mackay and Townsville areas for work for a few years and often drive through Ayr, i stumbled in to this deli thier and they make an absolute cracker of sandwich, i reackon in the past few years ive never had a bad one, and i use em a bit for my catering etc when in the area. I had my new favourite today

Crusty roll, Soppersa, Ham, Swiss Cheese, roasted peppers, pickled garlic-onions-olives.

A dead set winner, J

Here's a thread ruiner:

215532998_apntB-L-2.jpg

Seriously though - yesterday's thick-sliced roast turkey, pickled onion, sundried tomatoes, lettuce, with a scraping of English mustard on a wholegrain bread roll knocked my socks off. Didn't hurt that it had company on the way down in the form of a bottle of Knappstein's Enterprise Lager.

i felt the need to revive an older thread, I ve been looking after the Mackay and Townsville areas for work for a few years and often drive through Ayr, i stumbled in to this deli thier and they make an absolute cracker of sandwich, i reackon in the past few years ive never had a bad one, and i use em a bit for my catering etc when in the area. I had my new favourite today

Crusty roll, Soppersa, Ham, Swiss Cheese, roasted peppers, pickled garlic-onions-olives.

A dead set winner, J

Yep, some big italian communities in some areas up this way. Even though Dal Santo's deli in Ayr that your referring to is nearly 200km away some of the locals here travel there every so often to get supplies.

as a kid and still now

Fritz and sauce :D

Ham and mustard

cheese, lettuce, mayo

Back