• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sale: Panel mount connector for RTD sensor

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grainer

The pursuit of Utopia
Reaction score
http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_15&products_id=118

RTD panel Mount sensors x 5

Accidentally bought them for my new control panel and they are spares....

Just want the cost price.. so about $4 each plus postage.. prefer to sell them all to one person if possible... All brand new.

Product Description:
This connector is identical to the one we used for deluxe cable. The panel mount connector is useful for small temperature control projects, if you want the temperature probe to be disconnected when not in use. However, it is hard to find nowadays because most manufactures use circuit board mount connector to reduce the assembly cost.

This three pin connector can be mounted on the instrument panel. It can be used for three wire RTD sensor. The connector contains spring locks to prevent disconnecting from accidental pulls on the sensor cable.

cheers

Grainer

RTDconnector2.jpg

That's cheaper than jaycar for similar XLR connectors.
If you own a PID and are keen to give SV cooking a go (with an alternate probe) then this is a good deal.

How did you manage to order 5 extra?

Oversight..thought my RTD sensors didn't come with the connectors.. just want to get what I bought for them back,, I know they would be way more expensive in Australia.

5 years on .... Are these still available...Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back