Ross @ Craftbrewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostin

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say thanks to Ross and CraftBrewer.

I ordered a TempMate last Friday, it was shipped the same day and arrived today all the way in NZ. Ross also answered an email within about an hour when I sent it.

Would def recommend to anyone! Great service and many online retailers could learn a thing or two!

Fast, quality service :icon_cheers:

These, "Let's thank Ross at Craftbrewer" threads pop up every week or so, it seems.

I suppose, with good reason :)

Can mods/admin create a Forum "Love For Ross" where punters can cut sick, exclusively, about his outstanding service?

These, "Let's thank Ross at Craftbrewer" threads pop up every week or so, it seems.

I suppose, with good reason :)

Can mods/admin create a Forum "Love For Ross" where punters can cut sick, exclusively, about his outstanding service?
Beat me to it!

Yeah, that would be good, I want a shirt made up with his face inside a big love heart.. hahahahah :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that would be good, I want a shirt made up with his face inside a big love heart.. hahahahah

:lol: :lol: :super:

maybe this can be on the back of the next AHB Shirt?

I think he's a prick. His service is terrible and he has no clue what he is on about. Oh, and he makes crap beer as well. :p
(All in the interests of balance).

Onya Ross.
another happy customer.

I recall the days when he used to Push Hops sales twice a Week in PM's LOL
What royal PITA I thought he was.

Though I only purchased my hops from Craftbrewer once ever because I was too lazy to chase the hops in Sydney.

It is GOOD FAST way to get thing if you have some spare $$$$$$$$

since when is a retailer dispatching an order such an amazing occurrence that it warrants a thread?

since when is a retailer dispatching an order such an amazing occurrence that it warrants a thread?

Quote from Lenin:

"When the time comes to hang the capatilists, Ross will deliver the rope by courier two days early together with follow up email" :)

From a marketers perspective, if you get crap service you tell 7 people, whereas if you get good service you generally tell only one person..... If I get goods service I try and tell as many people as I can nowadays, word of mouth references being the best marketing tool you can tap into.

PS CB and Gryphon Brewing have provided excellent customer service to NZ.

The craftbrewer kiss & cuddle thread started here I believe.

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...&hl=service

As it has been stated already, feed back like this does not come from poor customer relations. I remember not so many years ago when grain was a headache to get hold of,times have changed.
Many excellent retailers on this site now.

Batz

Quote from Lenin:

"When the time comes to hang the capatilists, Ross will deliver the rope by courier two days early together with follow up email" :)
Wow, did Lenin say that? Was Ross selling stuff in Lenin's day?

Seriously I was just about to send a thank you email to aforementioned Brisbane based English chap for all his help and the fact that he replies to my emails with what are for him probably pretty basic questions.

As for this:

A retailer in Queensland getting back to you when he says he will is bloody miraculous! My stories about people that have taken my hard earned cash since I moved to the sunshine state and given me sub-standard work or products are almost endless and I've only been here 8 years! And they have never ever rung me back when they said they would.

Ross is a business man and is obviously serious about earning a quid, if he wasn't he'd be what we call a 'shit business man'. He's been good to me and therefore my money keeps going his way. This is also an apology if Rossco thought I was ever having a dig at him when I have slagged off Q businesses in my posts or even my silly signatures.

Henno, you dont need a 4" grinder.................

Everything in the workd can be fixed with a hammer and a tube of silicon!

fair enough Tony, but I still think the Bex and the good lie down are imperative

YYeah true mate.

Id rather a Becks and a good lie down though :)

cheers

Henno, you dont need a 4" grinder.................

Everything in the workd can be fixed with a hammer and a tube of silicon!

Don't forget cable ties Tony......

no need for cable ties............ we have silicon.

Oh man how :icon_offtopic: has this got :)

Back