Rooks New Bar Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therook

Reaction score
Had the week off last week so my builder mate said lets build your new Bar area, so here it is

Roof going on this weekend and hopefully we will get the meter high walls also fixed.

Cafe blinds to also be made and installed.

Sqyre, get ready for some questions on your bar setup

BBQ_Slab.JPG
BBQ_Beam.JPG
BBQ_Long_view.JPG

Rook

nice one rooky.

no shed for for us the next time you host a caseswap. although i must say the shed was cosy.

PS since the roof is connected to the house im assuming you got council permits Mark ;)

Looks great Rooky! Bloody Jealous as i am when i head over to Sqyres everytime.

Did you say you're hosting the National AHB caseswap this year???

Looking forward to seeing the end result and one day having a spew out back of it. ;)

Looking forward to seeing the end result and one day having a spew out back of it. ;)

I think there will be an outdoor pissing area to rival Devo's. :p

(Edit: get that lemon tree in rooky)

Warren -

Go Rook

Looks the goods mate you might inspire me to pay a visit

Have to catch up soooon so i can give you those taps for your new bar

Kleiny

looking good buddy ,,, cant see any close neighbours to get upset when we go all night ...

cheers

Brilliant Rookster! Keep us updated on the setup...will be starting mine later in the year.

Well done,,

Look like a great place / reason to have a catchup / pissup / throwup.

I'll try to last the night....promise I will....

looks great rookster & i think its time to open the xmas in july swap thread hopefully your bar will be ready :D

still got a bit to do to catch up to troydo mate!

looks great tho cant wait to christen it!

Good stuff Rook. Looks the goods. Will have to pop by and test it out one day when I am back in Vic. We can share a beer and yack all day about how AWESOME the cats are.

Seriously though, JEALOUS. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Cheers

HK

Nice Rook, keep the pics coming as it takes shape.

Cheers,

Screwy

Nice Rook, keep the pics coming as it takes shape.

Cheers,

Screwy

Road trip when it's finished Mike? I can think of a couple of other old farts :lol: that maybe in a trip like that.

Batz

Road trip when it's finished Mike? I can think of a couple of other old farts :lol: that maybe in a trip like that.

Batz

About time you took poor TidalPete somewhere instead of leaving it up to us slightly younger but more handsome brewers! :p

Looking good. I like bars.

Nice photos, the rook.

Mate..... its goin to be a great area..... i can tell.

But...... i also worked with someone who fell from a ladder similar to the one in this pic under the roof.... and ended up a quadraplegic.

I wont say any more than keep the pics coming and look out for yourself! :)

What are you making the Bar from???? In interested!

cheers

Latest posts

Back