Rooks New Bar Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good I cant wait to build my new shed (be a while yet) I tacked a little brewery room/office on the side of the old shed but waiting to start new job till I can finish it. But if new job goes well might have a new shed by the end of the year (if can talk misses out of the pool) lol really need to put the shed up first otherwise the pool will be in the wrong spot ;)

Mate..... its goin to be a great area..... i can tell.

But...... i also worked with someone who fell from a ladder similar to the one in this pic under the roof.... and ended up a quadraplegic.

I wont say any more than keep the pics coming and look out for yourself! :)

What are you making the Bar from???? In interested!

cheers

Hey Tony.....that's not me on the roof ,thats my builder mate, i'm to old for that sort of thing.

Looking at using a couple of slabs of either red, grey or yellow box, once again my builder mate has quite a few old trees laying down, all i have to do is find someone with a Lucas Mill

Batz.....looking forward to the road trip, make sure Screwy is with you :D

Rook

Road trip when it's finished Mike? I can think of a couple of other old farts :lol: that maybe in a trip like that.

Batz

Would have to do border crossings and drive in the dark of night after some of TP's posts on here. You collect TP's share of the fuel money and we're away ;) Should give me plenty of time for a full recovery :lol:

Would be a blast of a road trip though!

Screwy

Just a quick update

Only need to build the Bar and also build the BBQ into the front wall

P1011637.JPG

P1011638.JPG

P1011639.JPG

Rook

Faark, looks awesome Rookster!

I can just picture myself leaning up against that railing, beer in hand. Don't be too surprised if you walk out there one afternoon and that's exactly what you see! :D

nice rails to hold onto as you spew over the side!!

nice rooky, nice.

Looks good Rook.... dont forget the day bed!

Funnily enough Katie, SWMBO wants to do that

CM2....to late mate, a mate christened it last week , well nearly did, he managed to get to the paddock near the shed

Rook

Faark, looks awesome Rookster!

I can just picture myself leaning up against that railing, beer in hand. Don't be too surprised if you walk out there one afternoon and that's exactly what you see! :D

Cant wait for you to join me in a brew T.D

You'll need a framed picture of his excellency Osama Bin Bunyip
for above the mantlepiece mate.
bunyip.JPG

I'm keeping track of this post. It's looking good. Cant' wait to see the finished product. :)

Back