Ripleys Believe It Or Not

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walking down a shared path this morning .. and two approaching road cyclists in Lycra slowed down, moved to the left and said hello on the way past.

You reckon? I thought I looked pretty good in pink.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1501320352.958746.jpg

but it's friday, how can you be sick of work on a friday...
... Co-conspirators nicked my Red Ale recipe and presumably made 100s of $$ from it
!!!
The last of the evidence at my place is about to be destroyed possibly tonight or tomorrow.:overhead:
Believe it or not...

"FANTASTIC
This is not a joke! You are our
1.000.000visitor........"

It seems we are possibly moving from ads to spam ads. Any one else getting this on this site?
I paid $25 to AHB, I think I'm getting the same shit as everyone else?

"FANTASTIC
This is not a joke! You are our
1.000.000visitor........"

It seems we are possibly moving from ads to spam ads. Any one else getting this on this site?
I paid $25 to AHB, I think I'm getting the same shit as everyone else?

I don't get any of it. I only use the iPhone app though so that may be why...

About to bottle my latest batch.
Was supposed to be a Hefeweizen.
Accidentally broke my Erlenmeyer flask with WY3068 just prior to pitching.
Bummer. Only other yeast in the fridge was Bohemian Lager.
Smacked it and pitched it the next morning.
Actually tastes alright, in a sort of American Lager Wheat sort of way.

Brewing another with the correct yeast tomorrow, that's if I don't also break my new flask.

My wife came home yesterday, a sucker for looking for bargains in the Op Shops, I have a $200 pair of golf shoes for which she paid $18 and I will never wear, plus I don't play golf. anyhow she came in bursting with excitement with a Jimmy Choo bag, 'guess how much' she asks I said well it,s a fake so I hope it wasn't too much. It's not a fake and it was $5.00 she says, it is a fake, its not real leather and the metal work is anodized, you've been done.
I can see she's getting angry and she is fumbling about in the bag, out of the side pocket she pulls out a $50 note! Couldn't believe it.

I pulled into the Caltex today and the owner came running out to fill the tank. Had a good chat, told him that I was heading for QLD tomorrow and we spent a pleasant few minutes laughing about what the poor bastards are missing out on up there, and I went on my way much cheered. :fallingoffchair:

My wife came home yesterday, a sucker for looking for bargains in the Op Shops, I have a $200 pair of golf shoes for which she paid $18 and I will never wear, plus I don't play golf. anyhow she came in bursting with excitement with a Jimmy Choo bag, 'guess how much' she asks I said well it,s a fake so I hope it wasn't too much. It's not a fake and it was $5.00 she says, it is a fake, its not real leather and the metal work is anodized, you've been done.
I can see she's getting angry and she is fumbling about in the bag, out of the side pocket she pulls out a $50 note! Couldn't believe it.

Have a closer look. There's probably an eight ball of coke stitched into the lining..

Latest posts

Back