Ripleys Believe It Or Not

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41FK1e0kIlL.jpg

Raise you

IMG_1438.PNG

I got a pay rise the last two years in a row without asking for one.

In the thread titled - First beer bad foam - you said "Due to work, I had a couple of months of not brewing.

It would seem the pay rises are justified.

Yesterday I ate a whole bag of Prawn Crackers from the Magic Noodle takeaway. After the first one I couldn't stop.
They removed a whole layer of skin. Living on soup today.

One of the boys borrowed the work ute to pick up some Gyprock and returned it with all the straps rolled up and full tank of juice.

Nah..course not. Windows down, stinking of cigarettes and an empty black label Beam can the passengers foot well..

Went to BigW today with SWMBO and came out with nothing but what we actually went in for! True.

One of the boys borrowed the work ute to pick up some Gyprock and returned it with all the straps rolled up and full tank of juice.

Nah..course not. Windows down, stinking of cigarettes and an empty black label Beam can the passengers foot well..

Probably pulled the ABS fuse at some stage and lit em up in the boss's ute while his mates filmed him screaming "Yeah, the boys!" What an age we live in.

A plumber moved my hot water service yesterday
Its leaking and he's not contactable even with a 24 hr service

Start up business idea manufacturer rolls that have no ends and plastic bags that have no open end.

Almost understood one of your posts.

Believe it......or not.

A plumber moved my hot water service yesterday
Its leaking and he's not contactable even with a 24 hr service

We contacted a refrigerator repair firm whom advertised in big letters "NO CALL OUT FEE"
The guy arrived fixed the problem and on the invoice with the repair cost wrote "inspection fee $70" .
The call out was nothing but to inspect cost! (I paid the repair part and told him to F off)
What a rip

I am actually enjoying watching My Little Pony with my little pony.
Stop.doing.that.immediately.

Stronger men have tried to resist, but once you are on the slippery slope it's inevitable that you will fall into the clutch of the Bronies, and in due course will find yourself at Brony conferences dressed as your favourite pony and engaging in unspeakable acts of bestiality (most likely).

brony.jpg

I was more of a Gumby man myself but let's not go there.

Back