Ripleys Believe It Or Not

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"A warm plain water shower 3 times a week with a good towelling does the trick."

(What Bribie G said he does in thread on how to clean a shower)

"A warm plain water shower 3 times a week with a good towelling does the trick."

(What Bribie G said he does in thread on how to clean a shower)
Probably good advice if you drop the soap or there is a danger of dropping the soap.

How to run a business to make heaps of money in Australia.

Kmart $89 vacuum cleaner is voted better than a $800 Dyson.

Need a new cleaner. Logged onto Kmart website to check local stock. Sold out,

• Hey, let's give you a raincheck for the next shipment, enter your name and email address and we'll be back to you?
  • Sold out but we are pre-selling the next shipment. We accept PayPal.....?
  • We would love to sell you this item but out of stock - please give us your number and we'll ring you when you can pick up, probably August?

No.
Basically:

Sold out so **** off

And they all whine about Amazon, Kogan et. al.
I know who the ones are who need to **** off.
end rant.

When the ass drops out of your hydrometer tube but your boots got your back.

20170726_170309 (1280x960).jpg

20170726_170252 (1280x960).jpg

20170726_170259 (1280x960).jpg

Believe it....or not.

"I'm out of town and I've given SWMBO instructions to keep clearing out the Po box until Saturday!"

Given SWMBO instructions! Ha ha ha

(BrockHops comment in Xmas in July thread)

Community service announcement.

Cos next time you might be wearing thongs.

Yes and both US (US$9,99)suppliers don't ship internationally, the one Aussie supplier lists @ AU$39.95, I don't have an Amazon account, but I'm not too sure you'd be much ahead there either. Though drop a couple of glass ones and you be ahead, just think if the Aussie supplier hadn't gouged the price so heavily this post would be ontopic:thumbsdown:

After reading Camo6's post and seeing those pics, I thought, how careless, I'd never break a hydrometer. Not ten minutes ago I disappointed myself and thought I was still holding my hydrometer instead of the pen I had in the same hand.
Didn't even clean it up, just locked the shed back up and walked out in disgust. Day is ruined.

I had an equally lucky brush with hydrometer death recently. Arse dropped out of the tube from a standing position. However the hydrometer stayed with the plastic cap and landed on it. Not a mark.
To top that, everytime I use it now, the hydrometer measurements for beer always face me. That shit never happens.

Latest posts

Back