Ripleys Believe It Or Not

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a doctors appointment at 8.50am today ( yearly bloods form, what an easy $ for doctor) and was out at 8.47am!!! That's 3 minutes before I was due, nearly had to call an ambulance.

Hey man, I had a whole days' break there between purchases!

ed: no.. no I didn't. Ordered a multimeter yesterday. Shit

Went to see my mortgage broker...he is a genuinely nice bloke who is not trying to rip me off

And my Solicitor is even better...he told me at the meat raffles on Thurs night that everything is good to go purchase wise...and I havent actually made an appointment to see him about it, just told him about it a few weeks back...at the raffles

I bought two shirts from Connor at a sale on Friday. The girl, who appeared to be about 19, was chatty and intelligent and didn't use the word "like" even once during the conversation.

You won't believe it, but I know an idiot who a few weeks ago apparently pitched a swollen smakpak of lager yeast into his erlenmeyer flask before he had chilled it. This person even wondered why it didn't grow on the stirplate. True fact.

Went to see my mortgage broker...he is a genuinely nice bloke who is not trying to rip me off

And my Solicitor is even better...he told me at the meat raffles on Thurs night that everything is good to go purchase wise...and I havent actually made an appointment to see him about it, just told him about it a few weeks back...at the raffles
Stu does this mean you will soon have a functioning brewhouse for club brewdays and case swap parties? Woot.

Stu does this mean you will soon have a functioning brewhouse for club brewdays and case swap parties? Woot.

That would be a yes

I wont tell you about the 10x10m shed in the back yard either...

I met a very similar girl a few years ago. I impregnated her with extreme haste as a method of claiming her as my own
What did the other customers in the mens clothing store think about that happening at the time?

Back