Ripleys Believe It Or Not

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted. Good woman..png

Unbelievable as it may seem but this is true. As a lot of you know I achieved 2000 posts yesterday and was seeking some sort of gift for this but obviously to no avail.

UNTIL 8.48pm last night (the day of the great achievement) I received a sms to tell me I was the winner of the IKegger October raffle for the 4l keg full works package. Keg, ss flow control intertap, ss disconnects, premium mini reg ect. $299 all up. All I need is the grog. (If in Sydney or Melbourne you can get it filled included in the prize). Package will be posted Monday.

You bloody beauty.

Last edited:
Unbelievable as it may seem but this is true. As a lot of you know I achieved 2000 posts yesterday and was seeking some sort of gift for this but obviously to no avail.

UNTIL 8.48pm last night (the day of the great achievement) I received a sms to tell me I was the winner of the IKegger October raffle for the 4l keg full works package. Keg, ss flow control intertap, ss disconnects, premium mini reg ect. $299 all up. All I need is the grog. (If in Sydney or Melbourne you can get it filled included in the prize). Package will be posted Monday.

You bloody beauty.
I elected not to participate in hope that you'd win. You're welcome.

Shaun Marsh gets another test... I just can't see how that is possible. I can't see how he even makes the top 50 cricketers in this country.

Went down to Mitre 10 to get some Hard as Nails (only way to keep an erection) and SWMBO said “I’ll come for the drive” I said “well we are only getting the Hard as Nails”.
Came home with item plus 5 pot plants!

Went down to Mitre 10 to get some Hard as Nails (only way to keep an erection) and SWMBO said “I’ll come for the drive” I said “well we are only getting the Hard as Nails”.
Came home with item plus 5 pot plants!

My SWMBO went to the big green shed after lunch today all by herself, and came home with 5 or 6 punnets of plants.
Surprised the life out of her when I told her I'd weeded and improved the soil in her rose garden while she was out, so that she can wack them all straight into the spaces between the roses. Usual story is that she needs to nag me for a week before I get around to it.

Was looking for a car park at the shopping centre today, was one car back with two cars leaving at the same time. Spaces for the car in front of me and mine. Then saw another car come from the other direction, as the car in front of me was parking. Thought, here we go. He stopped and waved me in.... Believe it or not.

I work in retail for a big chain supermarket. I have come across some weird shit but yesterday takes the cake. Yesterday I saw two elderly women punch on in my line because one thinks she was pushed by the other. Full on had the area manager jump between them and security rock up.

Both were 75+

Believe it or not.

I work in retail for a big chain supermarket. I have come across some weird shit but yesterday takes the cake. Yesterday I saw two elderly women punch on in my line because one thinks she was pushed by the other. Full on had the area manager jump between them and security rock up.

Both were 75+

Believe it or not.
That's what Christmas does to people.

Latest posts

Back