Results Nsw 2007 Homebrewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics - Some names attached would be appreciated from us out of towners :icon_cheers:

Cheers ross

Nooo noooo I prefer that my cover is maintained!!!! :unsure: I may have to shoot you if you find out who I really am :lol:

:lol: Like your expression in photo 6 "sat ipa", says it all....infected perhaps?

Thats probably mine :lol:

660g of hops in 30 liters will do that to your face...... ecpecially if its the first of the morning

:chug: :lol:

cheers

Damn.. phil.. you should have pointed some of them guys out to me (nickname wise) I would have liked to say him to PoMo and les.

Has anyone received their scoresheets back yet? Are mine lost in the mail?

nothing here either.

They will come B)

cheers

dont forget the ibus are organising the nationals as well, and ray is in a busy patch at work.. they will come, oh yes, they will come :D

There is an unconfirmed rumour that they may get posted out this week - would be nice, but it wouldn't surprise me if the AABC got in the way of that.

I haven't even got my ANAWBS sheets yet (for perfectly valid reasons, I understand), so I'm not holding my breath. It's sometimes easy to forget that the organisers gave plenty of other things on in their lives.

Hi Guys
Due to a huge work load at the moment and running a little late, I managed to post all score sheets and certificates out today.
So all you winners you can now ask for a nice picture frame or two for Xmas.
Cheers
Ray
Now to finish the Nationals and keep the nasty e-mails off my back. It was fun once but those days have gone, its funny how the nasty brewers who send the nasty emails just sit behind thier nasty computers.

thanks Ray :icon_cheers:

cheers :)

Good Day
Just got my score sheets and certificates The certificates look great.
Thanks a lot Ray :party:

:beerbang: Thanks for the certificates, funny how a beer can go from being canned in one contest to "Silver" status in another.

Got my one yesterday.

One of the judges writing gets a little wobbly by the end. must have been the 8.5%

:beerbang: Thanks for the certificates, funny how a beer can go from being canned in one contest to "Silver" status in another.

Was the canned one for style faults or a possible fermentation problem? Bottles can certainly vary in a batch...

cheers Ross

Was the canned one for style faults or a possible fermentation problem? Bottles can certainly vary in a batch...

cheers Ross

A bit of both Ross, but I did fill the bottles from the keg, so handling could have been an issue as fermentation/sanitation was mentioned by one person.

Latest posts

Back