Results Nsw 2007 Homebrewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Many thanks Ray, judges and helpers. The feedback quality was excellent and the certificates look great.

Cheers.

I got my results and certificates today too. Will be putting mine in a frame and hanging them behind the bar !

Thanks to the IBU's :beerbang:

Some of my score sheets look like they were written by a doctor with parkensons but some good comments on there and consistant. And as i would have judged them so im very happy with the judging standard.

cheers

tony steep.... i think.

Man your handwriting would qualify you to write perscriptions. :)

after a bit of study i have worked out the text and am very happy with the comments.... good and bad ones...... that are all true!

Better than the "Not bad", "nice beer", "spicy" and "not too bad" comments on another. Every other (8 out of 9) sheet had great descriptive comments, some helpful hints and i was very happy.

Hats off and beer in the air.

cheers

PS....... i have my entry munbers (100, 101 and 102) (not s scardy cat :)) but have no final results table to compare how my non place getting beers went against the rest?

I didnt recieve anything with the result sheets? Did anyone else?

cheers

PS....... i have my entry munbers (100, 101 and 102) (not s scardy cat :) ) but have no final results table to compare how my non place getting beers went against the rest?
I didnt recieve anything with the result sheets? Did anyone else?

No. It would be good to get a full score list with entry numbers instead of names, published online now I guess. :)

A BJCP judge would normally put hers/his number on the beast, so you track that scrawler down from there, unless, of course, even their BJCP number was a mass of copulating worms....

K

A BJCP judge would normally put hers/his number on the beast, so you track that scrawler down from there, unless, of course, even their BJCP number was a mass of copulating worms....

K

I was there and a mass of copulating worms would have judged the event an outlandish success !!

Some of my score sheets look like they were written by a doctor with parkinsons

there was matter of the judges having to go to the toilet so we let the under 11 physical culture class score the last of the Belgium strongs ................................ oh I'm sorry, I forgot what happened with the Belgium strongs, stayed with rhew Belgium strongs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi
I hope all of you have got your certificates and sheets in the mail. if i have misspelled any names or got some things wrong on the certificates let me know so i can correct them
Sorry it was a little late, but at the end of the day, most things went well and i was happy with the judging and many thanks to all those that put their hand up and made it all work
Thanks
Ray

Back