Recommended Licenced Electricians?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good thought. Thanks. I'll get onto some of the local homebrew clubs.

Actually maybe "LethalCorpse" will be able to help you out? He seems like he knows a damn lot about leco stuff and he is in Parramatta...could be worth the train trip out?? No harm in asking. Just make sure you have all the parts and have the case to put in ready so LC doesnt have to stuff around doing the mundane stuff...just a thought.

Pok

I suppose I could just try one of the contracting companies in the area.

Rowan, perhaps you could get the Yellow pages and find your local Electrical Wholesale Supplier, like Turks, or TLE or something. Go there and talk to the Lecos buying stuff there, tell them you have a small cash or brew job round the corner. You could get lucky.

Rowanb,

If you are happy to pay for postage to Melbourne and back I will wire and assemble for you.
Let me know.

Cheers
Reg

Rowanb,

If you are happy to pay for postage to Melbourne and back I will wire and assemble for you.
Let me know.

Cheers
Reg

Thanks Reg. I appreciate the offer. I'll see how I get on & keep this in mind.

all the best
rowan

Rowanb,

Let me know.

Cheers
Reg
I had the same idea, 2 post bags prob cheaper than what a contractor would charge

Paul

Latest posts

Back