R.i.p. Gus Mercurio

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homekegger1

Reaction score
Merc's Own,

Our thoughts and condolences are with you and your family during this hard and tragic time. Such a shame at this time of year.

Cheers and beers.

HK

RIP Gus!

A real fave of mine in all parts of life he played especially in Australian boxing over the years. Also, he was THE best bad guy in any Crawford show.

Condolences Mercs! :(

Sorry to hear about your Dad Mercs Own. All the best.
Steve

Only just learned about this from the forum. My condolences to you and your family Merc's Own. Losing your dad is never easy, took me quite a while to get over losing mine.

I remember Gus from quite a number of TV shows, particularly in the 1970s.

Also remember one TV ad for a throat lolly or medication of some sort. There's a door to door knocker trying to sell him stuff, and Gus replies about the kids screaming and him having a lousy sore throat, and sends the guy on his way.

just learnt of his passing here,remember him well from shows like cash and co,tanderra,the man from snowy river,and many more,condolences to merc and his family....cheers....spog......p.s will raise a brew for him.........

Latest posts

Back