• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Quite A Few Pyrex Test Tubes For Sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, the sample stoppers arrived and they fit perfectly. I have autoclaved both the sample stoppers and my test tubes and they hold up perfectly.

I am currently awaiting info about the bulk shipment of the stoppers. I will post here again as soon as I know more :)

Ok, the sample stoppers arrived and they fit perfectly. I have autoclaved both the sample stoppers and my test tubes and they hold up perfectly.

I am currently awaiting info about the bulk shipment of the stoppers. I will post here again as soon as I know more :)

Did you manage to source racks as well?

Not at a price worth your time. However, I own a CNC which, after a few repairs (ETA: january) i will probably be able to offer them extremely cheap as I will make them in-house. I will likely be selling tubes then as well.

Not at a price worth your time. However, I own a CNC which, after a few repairs (ETA: january) i will probably be able to offer them extremely cheap as I will make them in-house. I will likely be selling tubes then as well.

:icon_offtopic: Ok, I need to know what a CNC is. I know, probably a complete noob question, but I've been trying to figure it out for a few days and its getting to me.

I'm sorry, but thats how it is. just to put my mind at rest.

Oh, back on topic, I'll PM you in a sec regarding an order.

Computer numerical controlled machine. Basically you "draw" what you want to make on the computer and then input the data into a machine and it will make whatever it is you designed.

No worries.

Forget SWMBO, think about all the great bits and pieces you'll be able to machine for your brew rig when you get it up and running again.

Edit: Speeling

I'd be in for 50 and racks if you can get them.

Cheers,

Phil

manticle - PM me your postage details and i'll get back to you with total + P&H estimate :)

Phil - Don't have racks yet, likely available in january. I will notify when this occurs.. If you are still interested in the tubes at this stage PM me with postage details as well.. :)

Latest posts

Back