Questions Questions Questions....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think it would be good to get together with some like minded people around here soon. Have a chat, a beer & all.

Maybe someone round here is more experienced & can organise a brew day for us noobers. :beer:

Hey Goldy, Mate there will be no better way to get 50 different answers to all your questions at this shindig. I will be making at least a double batch and if you want to help out with the brew we can split cost and product. You are probably closer than me to the address but it will be well worth the trip.

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...showtopic=41907

Cheers Brad

Hey Brad, where abouts are you mate?

Not sure if I can make Chappo's yet, I am looking good for Batz's at this stage though. I might be able to re-jig it the other way.

Sounds like a good plan though, only a K&K brewer so far here.

Cheers Mick

Hey Brad, where abouts are you mate?

Not sure if I can make Chappo's yet, I am looking good for Batz's at this stage though. I might be able to re-jig it the other way.

Sounds like a good plan though, only a K&K brewer so far here.

Cheers Mick

Mate I am on the far nth brissy kallangur , the good side, mate if you can make either days will be a great experience one way or another. Batz and most people attending have got years of experience to share. Chappo's will also have brewers with many years experience with the added bonus of at least 4 or 5 totally different brew rigs churning out AG brews at the same time. Doesnt matter what style of brews you make bring a few along for tasting and feedback. Offer is still open if you want to split the brew, I will probably make a stout (suprise suprise) but can change to suit.

Cheers Brad

Not too sure about a stout, can't give a definite yet for Chappo's.

Keen for going halves in a brew though, how much notice you need?

Hey Goldy, Mate there will be no better way to get 50 different answers to all your questions at this shindig. I will be making at least a double batch and if you want to help out with the brew we can split cost and product. You are probably closer than me to the address but it will be well worth the trip.

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...showtopic=41907

Cheers Brad

Hey Brad, what are you brewing at Chappo's? Still want to go halves?

Cheers
Goldy

Latest posts

Back