Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as the Xmas swap is in November perhaps the July swap should be in June.

Get a date and I'll be here,I hate working anyway !

OK
Here's my idea,
Tidalpete I am sure would love to host one of these functions :beer: but we would have to walk all over his lawn :blink:
So I suggest Pete organizes this function at the cave......nothing hard just numbers etc

I need a show of hands,and a new thread started by my old mate Pete

Batz

June/July...shall do my my best to make it...

Put my name down as a "SWMBO might let me if she takes the kids to the Currumbin bird thingo""

I found THIS pic from a secret mobile phone pic I forgot I had taken

You all know who it is...

sheep.JPG

I hate you Screwtop...only cause I know it was you.... :lol:

Can't figure what's worse, you fessing up, or WEARING THAT FCUKING SHIRT, get the missus to dress you next outing. Couldn't even get sqyre to wear that mate! Even Baaaarbra's wearing a mask to guard against the glare. Show off Mungo!

Screwy

Can't figure what's worse, you fessing up, or WEARING THAT FCUKING SHIRT, get the missus to dress you next outing. Couldn't even get sqyre to wear that mate! Even Baaaarbra's wearing a mask to guard against the glare. Show off Mungo!

Screwy

I got a bit of a feeling that you dont like my shirt Screwy... :p

"Aaah lark mah shee-ip weth more meet ona they-im" :p

Sqyre, does that shirt come with batteries, and do they make them for men? :lol:

Mrs B. gave birth to an 8lb 13oz assistant brewer number 2 at 12:30 today. After a long and difficult birth, I'm happy to say, mum and bub are doing well. What's going on with the rest of you guys Incider and Sqyre?

cheers

Browndog

Mrs B. gave birth to an 8lb 13oz assistant brewer number 2 at 12:30 today. After a long and difficult birth, I'm happy to say, mum and bub are doing well. What's going on with the rest of you guys Incider and Sqyre?

cheers

Browndog

So now there's four in the BD household, congrats to you both BD, 8lb 13oz was a fair old effort for Mrs BD, glad all is well.

Latest posts

Back