Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs B. gave birth to an 8lb 13oz assistant brewer number 2 at 12:30 today. After a long and difficult birth, I'm happy to say, mum and bub are doing well. What's going on with the rest of you guys Incider and Sqyre?

cheers

Browndog

Congrats Browndog! This is one of those rare times when you get more out than you put in :D

Pass on my best to baby Sean/Pat and Mrs B of course.

Mrs InCider has had enough of being up the duff at the moment. I was going to say: "But you've never woken up after a case swap have you?" and thought better of it. :eek: *joking*

Due on the 4th, the new brewer will be popular if he comes early!

InCider - but due OutCider soon.

Congratulations Tony!!!!

Hopefully we wont be far behind you....
We will have to start a Offspring of Brewers childminding center...
All the girls can get together and discuss nappies and how high junior can count, while we disscuss the more important things.. :p

I will have to have a couple tonight in celebration!!!

Sqyre... ;)

Congratulations Tony! Boy or girl this time?

Please pass our congratulations on to Mrs B. Good to hear they're both doing well.

InCider, SWMBO says "You try waking up every morning for nine months like it's the morning after a caseswap!" :lol: I can see her point.

Top work Browndog family.

Mrs B. gave birth to an 8lb 13oz assistant brewer number 2 at 12:30 today. After a long and difficult birth, I'm happy to say, mum and bub are doing well. What's going on with the rest of you guys Incider and Sqyre?

cheers

Browndog

Gave up on this thread but now glad I had a look.
Well done BD and Mrs BD, boy/girl ?? ;)

Congratulations Tony! Boy or girl this time?

Please pass our congratulations on to Mrs B. Good to hear they're both doing well.

InCider, SWMBO says "You try waking up every morning for nine months like it's the morning after a caseswap!" :lol: I can see her point.

Top work Browndog family.

haha - she's a keeper! Mrs Bonj that is! :D

It's time for me to eat some cement and harden up.

Mrs InCider has always harped on about how good pregnancy is (day in, day out - on her 3rd pregnancy too) so when she complains of being uncomfortable, I reminder of how much she likes it :D

InCider.

Congratulations Tony....that's huge...your poor missus :blink: Glad to hear they are both ok...

I'll be wetting the littlun's head with a few ales tonight :beer:

Cheers Ross

Congratulations Browndog.

Very glad to hear both mother and baby are doing fine as well.

Let's just hope a few of us get to knock off an AABC before this'un enters under the traineeship of the OM

Top news browndog :icon_cheers:

That is a big 'un! Just imagine in 20 years Tony, your children and all the other QLD brewers children will be sitting on Sqyre's deck drinking beer together. Cool!!!

Best wishes to you and Mrs BD.

Pat

Top news browndog :icon_cheers:

That is a big 'un! Just imagine in 20 years Tony, your children and all the other QLD brewers children will be sitting on Sqyre's deck drinking beer together. Cool!!!

Best wishes to you and Mrs BD.

Pat

An I'll be dribblin down my shirt - more :lol:

Congratulations Tony and Mrs Browndog. Glad to hear all is well. I am raising a glass for you right now :beer:

Congrats Tony,to you and the good wife.

Batz

Thanks Guy's
I can't believe I forgot to mention, it was a boy and his name is Joshua. I got no sleep at all on sat night and was absolutely whacked when i made the post.

cheers

Browndog

Welcome to the world Joshua! Enjoy the next 6 weeks, Browndog... ;) The 1st 6 weeks are always the hardest.

edit: clarification

Congrats to the lot of you @ Casa D'Browndog. I knew that there was a reason for getting sh*tfaced with StillScottish on Saturday Nite :)

Belated congrats to you & the missus Tony. :super:

Bonj,
In my triple experience it's the first 25 years that are the hardest for both mother & father. :rolleyes:

TP :beer:

It's got easier for you Pete? Lucky man...31 st year and Mum still worries ! :p

Batz

Latest posts

Back