Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewerhood Brothers

I am putting the cave up as a possiable venue for the July swap B)
Just to get a feel for this would anyone be interested in attending? I have not even thought about food etc, but be aware in July it gets cold in these here hills,and beds are very limited.

Have a think about it.

Oh and there's the work thing that can stuff it for me as well.

Batz

Brewerhood Brothers

I am putting the cave up as a possiable venue for the July swap B)
Just to get a feel for this would anyone be interested in attending? I have not even thought about food etc, but be aware in July it gets cold in these here hills,and beds are very limited.

Have a think about it.

Oh and there's the work thing that can stuff it for me as well.

Batz

I'm in Batz - can't make the tree planting due to new brewer due just before, but the swap will see an AG Grain Brew from me in keg as well as in the swap!!!!

Sean.

I'm in Batz - can't make the tree planting due to new brewer due just before, but the swap will see an AG Grain Brew from me in keg as well as in the swap!!!!

Sean.

Tree planting we can handle by ourselves we think.
And what a time for it soon, country is wonderful here ATM

wheat_002.jpg

Photo taken 1 hour ago,rain,rain,rain. If it rains again all night I am flooded in for a short while....lucky I home brew!

Batz

you've got my vote for july Batz... :super:
But i also cant make the tree hugging session, my new brewer is also due soon...

Sqyre...

Might even be able to make a July trip.... :)

Just a bit worried about old blokes sitting on milk crates with guns at the border....Might have to come via Mt Isa.. :lol:

Just a bit worried about old blokes sitting on milk crates with guns at the border....Might have to come via Mt Isa.. :lol:

BUSTED ON THE SUNSHINE COAST!

Pic by Nevermore B&W

displaced_border2_2.jpg

We'll be awaiting for ya !

Bar_1900.jpg

Batz

Might be easier via Mt Isa...wont have to put up the the sound of them folk sleeping with their cousins near the border at Sqyres place :ph34r:

Sorry Guys,
With the imminent arrival of assistant brewer No 2, brewing will be taking a major back seat to family life in 08. I can't see me participating or attending the mid year swap.

cheers

Browndog

Browndog...

Best be training up Asst Brewery No1

Altough it is hard when all they want to do is go outside and play on swings,play with duplo, show you stuff and put every toy into every anything it will fit into...including exhaust pipes...

Dont ask...just dont... ;)

Sorry Guys,
With the imminent arrival of assistant brewer No 2, brewing will be taking a major back seat to family life in 08. I can't see me participating or attending the mid year swap.

cheers

Browndog

Let us know, I'll crack a beer or two upon delivery.
You and your beers will be missed mate, all the best.

You and your beers will be missed mate, all the best.

+++++ 1

Enjoy the new arrival Tony! I'm sure you'll find a moment or two to sneak off to the brewery occasionally. We'll miss you mate!

Screwy

:D Well firstly Thanks Guys..

I've had a bit of a look around now and it looks like I missed another great gathering , Bugger ,

Love the B&W shots Nevermore awsome stuff..

I aranged a keg of coopers PA for xmas so as not to have to drink megaswill , Not knowing what beer was what in my case I dident want to drink any that were not ready so we only had Chads and Mothballs beers xmas day. (they were labeld as drink now , what could i do?) The rest I put in my fermenting cupboard to store till I got back on here ... I'm now up to speed and we will enjoy your great offerings over the next week or so...

I haven't set up my brewery as yet but Brewwench put a couple of kits down last week so as to start me off and keep the pressure on to get the bloody brew room built...

Thanks again...

Batz sound like a good idea to me , pencil me in... your heaps closer (hahaha) On The trip back last year the first strech on sunday arvo to north of gympie was the hardest bit , so leaving that out should help.. :)
will try working something out with Fixa and Berapnopod maybe ...

Cheers guys

Hey Batz,
I 'm just curious, when would we know a definate for you hosting the the july swap?
As you said, work could be a factor ,when would you know for certain you can host?
I relize its a long way between here and July.. but just for planning reasons what would be your cut off date? in case you got called in?

Cheers Sqyre.. ;)

Hey Batz,
I 'm just curious, when would we know a definite for you hosting the the July swap?
As you said, work could be a factor ,when would you know for certain you can host?
I relies its a long way between here and July.. but just for planning reasons what would be your cut off date? in case you got called in?

Cheers Sqyre.. ;)

Batz is entitled to first preference for the July swap simply because he put his hand up first.
In cases like this you need an emergency location or 'Plan B' as it were.
I am not volunteering for this but perhaps a member of the clique will stand up & be counted???

TP :beer:

Edit spelling ---- thanks Bonj. :)

Do you mean clique Pete? I'm overused to the point of losing my novelty, but I don't think that's what you meant :p

I'll just have to play this one by ear... no idea that far into the future.

Do you mean clique Pete? I'm overused to the point of losing my novelty, but I don't think that's what you meant :p

I'll just have to play this one by ear... no idea that far into the future.

No worries Bonj. this is a local thing. Nothing for you to worry about at all. We are still drinking mates (I hope?)

TP :beer:

As long as you can still drink, you'll be my drinking mate :D

Latest posts

Back