Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sqyre

Bee & Thistle Brewery
Reaction score
QLD XMAS CASE SWAP
1st December 2007...
Sqyres's Shed Woodhill, Beaudesert, Qld.

All Welcome.. Only 26 permitted in swap, once full add your name to the Reserves list.

If you just want to come along for a few beers and a good time, put your name down as an Attendee...

There will be a Pig on the spit as well as a Huge Breakfast and a miriad of nibblies from all ends of the earth..

There will be a small Fee for Attendee's/ Attending Swappers to cover costs for the Pig,food,etc... all costs will be disclosed and agreed apon before the Swap date..
UPDATE - $20 per person.. see post #464

Please post your intentions as well as what nibbles /food and if your bringing a (KEG) within the Topic.... or pm/email me and i will update the list as necessary...
Sqyre..

Swappers
1. Screwtop - (KEG)AG: Newcastle Brown Ale +Smoked Kabana
2. Chad - Dunkelweizen (not Attending)
3. Bonj - Bright Ale
4. NickB - (KEG)-AAA (yet to be named....ohhh, mysterious...!)
5. Browndog - Wolf Creek IPA +Nuts & Bolts
6. Jye - APA
7. BConnery - (KEG-D Saaz / Simcoe APA) English Pale Ale...+German Beer Cakes
8. Frogman - (KEG) K+K APA
9. Steelbreese - (Mixed bag)
10.Winkle+1 - (KEG) - Acerola Wheat (wild yeast infections permitting)
11.Troy - belgian wit (KEG)
12.Matt O'B (Mobrien) - IPA(not Attending)
13.Sqyre+1 - TBA
14.Kiwi_Greg - Steinlager Clone
15.StillScottish - (KEG) - Scottish Strong Ale, along the lines of Old Jock Ale
16.FNQ BUNYIP - Sending a Case up to him
17.Wrenny - Blonde Ale
18.Tyred - (not attending) Probably a porter
19.Jimmyjack(not attending) - Case donation
20.Kevnlis - (not Attending)TBA
21.Locked out
22.Mothballs-maybe a Vienna
23.One scooter-AG Pils?
24.WildaYeast - AG Dry Stout, I reckon
25.Zizzle - AG something... whatever my robot makes. ( a mess? )
26.DucatiBoy Stu- Red Ale +Jerky.

Swap List Closed (no more swappers required)

Attendees:
1.Ross (KEG)
2. Nevermore
3. Snow (KEG) and a 2nd BBQ.
4. Incider+1 - Rellenos

Stats:
26 Attendees..
0 spots Available in the case swap
14 beers on tap..

Well let me be the first to say that I would love to have a beer or 17 at Sqyre's awesome shed. I missed last years, and after seeing the shed in person a few weeks ago, I reckon it would be a perfect place for the Xmas swap.... if Sqyre can do something about the grand canyon behind his house courtesy of a wild ride in an excavator.

Grand venue; great hosts. (But short memory if he's willing to have all over again?) Early notice is great. Should give PP time to get here if he starts now!

I Bee 4 it Brucey,

Love the logo!!!!

Thinking about warm QLD weather helps at present. Sitting out in the open in the van park camp table at Wagga Wagga so the farrrrking Didji-WiFi will work (shit system) typing away and getting weird looks, no brew left, no imported beers left from SA, drinking crap premixed cans of Scotch and shitty dry ginger ale to keep warm.

If you had not suggested it, I would have had to blackmail you. :lol:

And I would need more ammo as we already know Renae is 'with tadpole' and the name that has been picked is "sean patrick". :D

So, I thankyou Sqyre (and thankyou more Mrs Sqyre (a nod is a as good as a wink to a blind man) for your most generous offer.
:beer:
Please may we start the roster for the the goat soon. I'd like to see the billy boil! :p

Best Etc,

In*Jimbooma2007"Cider.

On the banks of the Murrumbidgee... No swimming at Wagga "beach" this time of year. :lol:

Travelling upstream as fast as possible, was on the banks of the Murray two nights ago, further down the Murrumbidgee last night. Sick of drinking everyone elses used beer.

Sqyres...Sqyres..Sqyres...Sqyres...You looking for a second paddle there Bruce? hopefully this time I'll be able to maintain my usual reserved composure and be able to help out with the breakfast bonfire (right Pumpy, I knew it would lead to pain and misery putting the 1/2 fried bacon on the grill) Really looking forward to it Renae and Bruce. But I have to focus my energies on Winkles place in the not too distant future.

cheers

Browndog

Certainly has my backing :super:
A fantastic venue & hosts to match....Careful Sqyre, it may become a permanent venue....i hope :party:

cheers Ross

Thanks guys,

But I have to focus my energies on Winkles place in the not too distant future.

cheers

Browndog

good point Browndog, i have no intention of taking the focus off Winkles xmas in july.. (well i hope i havent..i probably should have left this post untill after the July meet..sorry Winkle :( )

I just want to know if you guys are happy to have it here..i have a lot of work to do to get ready..and knowing it will be here will help me get my finger out and get it done..

Perhaps we could refrain from details untill after Winkle's meet, and if people can just let me know if they are happy/unhappy with the venue being here..that would be great... :D

Sqyre... ;)

If you had not suggested it, I would have had to blackmail you.

And I would need more ammo as we already know Renae is 'with tadpole' and the name that has been picked is "sean patrick".

So, I thankyou Sqyre (and thankyou more Mrs Sqyre (a nod is a as good as a wink to a blind man) for your most generous offer.
Please may we start the roster for the the goat soon. I'd like to see the billy boil! :p

Best Etc,

In*Jimbooma2007"Cider.

I have booked you your "usual" goat sean...

Sqyre... ;)

Thanks mate, it really gets my goat when someone books ahead of me. :blink:

InCider :D

Bar bra is very upset. She thought you and her had something special last year.

FROGMAN :blink:

Oh, Bruce & Renae , Wow.. I would love to have another at your top establishment..
Befor the view to the South changes from the rolling hills to a sea of iron roofs..

Mrs Bunyip has indicated that she might like to also attend. I'm not giving any encoragement on that though. ( She can put a fair dent in a keg on her own) ;)

Just give the date and I'll work out our logistics..

I asume that Prawns would get me a place (fairly high up)on the goat register.. :)

Cheers Brucey, allready looking forwad to it.

Good on yer for putting your hand up Sqyre, even though you should know better.
Remind me not to start 3 hours early this time.

No fair Ned - without Pat, my sister is not a bargaining chip worth shit!

Maybe Sqyre can get more goats for 'shearing'... he he he he... (use Kiwi Greg's accent)

I asume that Prawns would get me a place (fairly high up)on the goat register.. :)

Oh, Bruce & Renae , Wow.. I would love to have another at your top establishment..
Befor the view to the South changes from the rolling hills to a sea of iron roofs..

Mrs Bunyip has indicated that she might like to also attend. I'm not giving any encoragement on that though. ( She can put a fair dent in a keg on her own) ;)

Just give the date and I'll work out our logistics..

I asume that Prawns would get me a place (fairly high up)on the goat register..

Cheers Brucey, allready looking forwad to it.

No worries Ned, if you find yourself stuck for a couple of days accomidation your welcome to use our spare room...but be warned..or youngest delivers a daily 3am wakeup call..

I also see no reason why your other half cannot attend..(unless you can think of a good reason) although if you can only afford 2 seats on the plane the prawns may have to take preference.. :p

Sqyre... ;)

Looks like its about time to give this thread a "BUMP"

and start talking some dates..I'm guessing somewhere around the start of December is the go..

we have-

1st of December

8th of December

or 15th of December

I should have done a Poll but i already started this thread ages ago..

So let me know your Preferences..

Sqyre.. ;)

Latest posts

Back