Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My work Christmas party is usually around the 15th time so I would vote for an early one, 1st or 8th :)

My work X-Mas party is always the first weekend of Dec, so the 1st is no good for me. The other dates are fine.

Good luck finding a date that suits everyone. 8th is out for me - sons 18th birthday (same day as the work PU :( ).

Ok set a date , might just have to pull straws to get one and we can all do our best to attend..

funny was only chatting to brew wench on the weekend about brewing up my case soooon so it can age a bit...

Bring it on sqyre

cheers Ned

I would think that those of us with Friday night "clashes" wouldn't take precendence over direct clashes like birthday parties.

I'd prefer not to back up Fri/Sat but if I have to just HTFU...

Squyre,

the 1st or the 8th are good for me. I won't be participating in the case swap this time, though.

Cheers - Snow

Name a date, I'll make time for you Brucie ;)

At the moment, I am fine with any of the above dates.

I'm unsure if I'll be participating in the case swap at the moment.

The 1st or the 8th are good for me. Maybe we should have a pre xmas case swap meet working bee to finish the deck :D

Any of those dates are good for me.

lets get it on

Browndog

1st or 8th are OK for me, but i can swap my work shifts if the 15th is the go...just so long as we have it locked in nice and early!

Cheers

Just so everyone is aware.. we will work out the menu later on and i will supply everything..

We will split the costs evenly which you guys can fix me up on the day.Same as last year.

And yes there will be a pig... ;)

09_12_06_1628.jpg

Sqyre...

O'man that was good.

homer_drool.gif

Any date is good with me.

InCider and his Sister are easy for either date. :blink:

And anytime in December is good for me. :p

I'll try and wrangle a pass out from SWMBO but my work PU is in Melbourne on the 8th and my tix are booked already.

cheers,

microbe

I have checked my extremely busy schedule, and I only free on any of those dates... :p

Count me in... anything else can take a jump... I'm not missing this :D

and start talking some dates..I'm guessing somewhere around the start of December is the go..

we have-

1st of December

8th of December

or 15th of December

Sqyre.. ;)

Egads! I can't make the 15th! = SWAMBO's birthday. I'd be pushing my luck after have the July Case Swap on our anniversary....

Just so everyone is aware.. we will work out the menu later on and i will supply everything..

We will split the costs evenly which you guys can fix me up on the day.Same as last year.

And yes there will be a pig... ;)

View attachment 14873

Sqyre...

Note the smile on the Pig.....Incider made it one very happy pig.... B)

Might have to come up for a trip north...under the guise of " Just going to get some brew stuff from Ross...see ya in 3 days..."

1st is best for me, but will make any day chosen.

Suggest you set a day Sqyre, as you're hosting & lets get it on.... :party: :party:

Cheers Ross

Back