Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat,

My sister is coming up to QLD for the Xmas break - shame you're not here. She will be wielding a bottle of Absinthe she brought back from Europe. All we need to do is paint Zizzle so we can have the 'Green Fairy'! :p

InCider.

Incider,

If some reports I've heard of absinthe are correct, after half a bottle you won't need a green Zizzle to see the fairies.

Hope Ned enjoys his case. I know I am.

Incider,

If some reports I've heard of absinthe are correct, after half a bottle you won't need a green Zizzle to see the fairies.

Hope Ned enjoys his case. I know I am.

He'll save money on hair dye this year! :lol:

I have it under sworn oath that is was Zizzle who was the " OFFICIAL STREET PIZZA & CURBSIDE QUICHE CHAMPION OF 2007" :D

The trophy unsurprisingly comes in a garbage bag that leaks :rolleyes:

Mate, insults only work if I can understand them. WTF are you on about? :blink: :huh:

Been into the Absinthe already? :icon_drunk:

I managed to sneak this away from Black Ops, a shot of Incider, (codename hitman47) just before he took Zizzle down with his 357 magnum Relleno gun, garuanteed to make the victim decorate anything in the near vicinity with the contents of their stomach ;)

Dsc01729A.jpg

cheers

Browndog

I managed to sneak this away from Black Ops, a shot of Incider, (codename hitman47) just before he took Zizzle down with his 357 magnum Relleno gun, garuanteed to make the victim decorate anything in the near vicinity with the contents of their stomach ;)

View attachment 16622

cheers

Browndog

Pretty much sums up the Case Swap dont you think? :D

Sqyre...

This is Zizzle, ... H.T.F.U. Zizzle!!!!!

Under the definition of crazy in the dictionary they should put a close up shot of the eyes of InCider.

ewwwwww.....
I keep nails, bolts, screws etc. in assorted containers like old baby formula tins and ice cream containers...
In my day after hang-over haze i must have moved some of these containers and stacked them in the shelves...
To make a short story long...

I just found the Habeneros... :blink:

Not quite as tasty looking now... :icon_vomit:

Sqyre....

ewwwwww.....
I keep nails, bolts, screws etc. in assorted containers like old baby formula tins and ice cream containers...
In my day after hang-over haze i must have moved some of these containers and stacked them in the shelves...
To make a short story long...

I just found the Habeneros... :blink:

Not quite as tasty looking now... :icon_vomit:

Sqyre....

Sprinkle the gunk in the garden - the seeds will still work. Chillies everywhere next year! :D

InCider

Sprinkle the gunk in the garden - the seeds will still work. Chillies everywhere next year! :D

InCider

Thats a good idea,
might do that...chuck them in pots with a bit of potting mix...
Then when i want to stop Neville coming around and drinking all my beers, i can just put them out the front...
and he'll turn tail and scarper real quick... :p

Sqyre... ;)

He sure will! But Frogman and Zizzle will stay!

HEY! If you are a facebook loser, we now have a Brewerhood page. Look for "The Brewerhood" and I will add you as an ADMIN.

Cheers,

Sean.

He sure will! But Frogman and Zizzle will stay!

HEY! If you are a facebook loser, we now have a Brewerhood page. Look for "The Brewerhood" and I will add you as an ADMIN.

Cheers,

Sean.
Does that have anything to do with the Facebook drawing you sent me of yourself eating something resembling a pink sausage with 2 meatballs?

Does that have anything to do with the Facebook drawing you sent me of yourself eating something resembling a pink sausage with 2 meatballs?

Bugger - it didn't get stopped! :eek:

Damn pissed mates.

Sqyre

Just dry the chillies out, the seeds should be fine..

If they turn out OK, send some to me..I want to try and grow some of them....they would be awsome for beef jerky

Ok, when is the next pissup Brewerhood meeting?
Bat cave??

bat_cave.jpg

A distinct possibility winkle ;)

Batz

Sqyre

Just dry the chillies out, the seeds should be fine..

If they turn out OK, send some to me..I want to try and grow some of them....they would be awsome for beef jerky

So should i dry out whats left of them?? little fruit fly things have destroyed most of them not sure which are the hapeneros and which are the others...
Might just bury them in a trench of soil and see what happens....???

So should i dry out whats left of them?? little fruit fly things have destroyed most of them not sure which are the hapeneros and which are the others...
Might just bury them in a trench of soil and see what happens....???

Bruce, just fork over some soil then spread the goop over the soil and rake over lightly. You'll know the Habs when they fruit, they grow like weeds.

Bruce, just fork over some soil then spread the goop over the soil and rake over lightly. You'll know the Habs when they fruit, they grow like weeds.

Cool thanks Screwy, i'll give it a go... i saw a lifestyle program the other day that said they grow well in pots..ill try that..
Otherwise they may get lost with the other weeds.. :p

Sqyre...

Back