Qld Xmas Case '06

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great bunch of guys.
Great beers,
Fantastic food,
Ideal Location.

Bring on the next one.

Cheers FROGMAN.

Where the hell is Baarbraa? :blink:

i hate to say it but this post almost make me wish i lived in queensland... almost!

i hate to say it but this post almost make me wish i lived in queensland... almost!

Sounds like someone has a repressed desire to bend some bananas. Let it out, we will not judge you. ;)
:chug:

What a great bunch of guys.
Great beers,
Fantastic food,
Ideal Location.

Bring on the next one.

Cheers FROGMAN.
Where the hell is Baarbraa? :blink:

I have a feeling Baarbraa will turn up all future swaps :lol:

Batz

I really enjoyed getting together with you fellow brewers,what about we do it a bit more regular?

What I am thinking is we have a get together every 3 months say,not a swap just sample beers,perhaps a style night?We all brew to a style and take it along,bottle,kegs who cares?
Now it has to be a sleep over so lets not put a burden on who ever has it, visiting brewers bring the tucker,cold chook,salad,pizza, something easy.

What do you think?

I will put up the cave for one in March if there's some interest....Qld. brewers unite! :super:

Batz

I really enjoyed getting together with you fellow brewers,what about we do it a bit more regular?

What I am thinking is we have a get together every 3 months say,not a swap just sample beers,perhaps a style night?We all brew to a style and take it along,bottle,kegs who cares?
Now it has to be a sleep over so lets not put a burden on who ever has it, visiting brewers bring the tucker,cold chook,salad,pizza, something easy.

What do you think?

I will put up the cave for one in March if there's some interest....Qld. brewers unite! :super:

Batz

Batz,

I'll put a wing up for March. How about "Pilsner Month in March" @ the Batcave? Or whatever style..

Batcave_mini.jpg

InCider.

Hell yeh.....i will be in on that..

Top idea Batz

Smaller, less formal events are a lot easier..

The doors to the Big Green Shed are always open to you guys too.... :beer:

What do you think?

I will put up the cave for one in March if there's some interest....Qld. brewers unite!

Batz

Sounds like a great idea, Ross was tossing the idea of style nights around and it sounded very interesting. Bring on Kin Kin 07 Make it an ale night eh Batz ;)

cheers

Browndog

I'm definitely keen, Batz. As long as it doesn't clash with a Reds home game. March 10/11 and 17/18 are free ;)

Good opportunity to finally try to brew a Saison......

Cheers - Snow

All the above is really off-topic. This causes quite some distress amongst us responsible posters. ;)

I'm actually trying to find what forum I'm meant to say a goodbye to you retrobates that will appear in the latest threads column. As I've been drinking since 1pm and removalists are arriving in the morning, this could well be my last post from QLD.

Just in case, I love you all. You are all crazy bastards and should never be allowed to post on AHB again. You are all a delightful disgrace to the brewing world and I am never coming back - lol! (This bit is bullshit)

Writing an enebriated post is probably the best way I can exit QLD because, as you all know...

Well, what can I write? You guys are the best and I seriously can't tell you how much I wil miss you all.

Thanks a billion trillion,
Pat

All the above is really off-topic. This causes quite some distress amongst us responsible posters. ;)

I'm actually trying to find what forum I'm meant to say a goodbye to you retrobates that will appear in the latest threads column. As I've been drinking since 1pm and removalists are arriving in the morning, this could well be my last post from QLD.

Just in case, I love you all. You are all crazy bastards and should never be allowed to post on AHB again. You are all a delightful disgrace to the brewing world and I am never coming back - lol! (This bit is bullshit)

Writing an enebriated post is probably the best way I can exit QLD because, as you all know...

Well, what can I write? You guys are the best and I seriously can't tell you how much I wil miss you all.

Thanks a billion trillion,
Pat

Well see you in Perth in about a month then :party: :beer:

Batz

Best of luck on move..PP.....
Bit worried tho you are a 1000 ks from me at moment.......
Heard you staying in Sydney for a couple weeks .....Thats only 150 ks away.....
NOW I AM WORRIED>>>>>>>
CHEERS
PJ

Got the file underlete thingy...about 9 meg. if you want it...sooner or later....

Safe journey Pete, it's been a pleasure knowing you - hope the west is ready for ya :p

cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back