Pinlock Kegs (wanted)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wimmig

Reaction score
I managed to purchase 2 pressure tested pinlocks, with seal kits and disconnects for $110 delivered a few weeks ago. Top price, very happy. Now though, i would like another pair, and the seller has none left :( Can anybody recommend where to pick up some more???

I'm in inner city Sydney.

Although they are out of stock at the moment, I always found these to be a reasonable price.

They are expecting their shipment to arrive middle of this month.

That's who i went through last time. I'll send them another email.

Thanks beerdrinkingbob, i will see if i can do a preorder with them. The price is just dead on.

Cheers

Although they are out of stock at the moment, I always found these to be a reasonable price.

I just got two more of these kegs on the way. I think they must have a few left although the web site says they are out of stock.

Hmmmm that gets me thinking, Ive been offered 3 Pin Lock kegs from a local bloke for $150... now i have a bit of bargaining power :-D

They are expecting their shipment to arrive middle of this month.

I wonder if these ones will have a ring-pull pressure release valve in the lids? I like the look of the kegs, and the price is right but I use the ring-pull release valve in my ball-lock kegs all the time.

I know you can put a "new" lid with a ring-pull valve in the kegs, but when you factor that in the price isn't quite so attractive.

Benniee

I wonder if these ones will have a ring-pull pressure release valve in the lids? I like the look of the kegs, and the price is right but I use the ring-pull release valve in my ball-lock kegs all the time.

I know you can put a "new" lid with a ring-pull valve in the kegs, but when you factor that in the price isn't quite so attractive.

Benniee

I don't mind the missing ring-pull. I have a spare disconnect handy, and it takes only a moment to burp, bleed etc.

Got the order in today, same great deal.

Thanks all. Time to get something with watermelon, and something with "cru" in it going on.

Back