Perth Brewers Get Together 2004

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Deebee !

(my Pilsner is looking a little dogey at the moment so I might have to re-lable an Abbaye des Rocs..... :) )

I'm in.

Who are the others on the list who could come? Guest Lurker and JasonY are the only ones I can think of....

pyrim if I remember right is a Perth person too. Maybe Vindaloo, havent seen much activity from him lately though (think hes a bit busy with gigs at the moment!).

I'm sure theres one or two more we're missing!

Come on people! Even if you dont have any brew to bring along, its worth it just to meet some other Perth brewers and have a chat.

And this time, I will not be hung over :)

edit- Few other WA people:
fergiej
simsy
Chatty

GL is keen, but owing to the nature of his job is never able to commit much in advance, so doesnt like to contribute to selecting the date.
At the moment I am supposed to be on a mine site in Indonesia on that date. If I'm here
I will come, but unless stuff gets resheduled (which often happens) I will be drinking Bintang while holding my
nose and screwing up my face.

Sounds good fellas, count me in. Im sure I will have some kinda brew to drag along ... hope its easy to get it from a keg to a king brown :rolleyes: very happy to be finally kegging B)

and someone please take a dig camera along and post some pics.so big d and batz can see what there missing :(

Just bringing this to the top of the list for Sarah and Toby. Hope you can come along...

all beer drinking adventure pics eagerly anticipated.. :D
the Perth Brewers Big day out pics were great.

Sorry Guys only just caught up with this post

Im definatly in for the 17th

Will have to find a drinkable brew to drag along now!!

Lookin foward to it already

VNTHB

Latest posts

Back