On Average How Long Does Your Beer Last?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: I only wish my mates could stand me talking about beer long enough to hang around for an entire brew. I think I'll need to enlist some WA chaps soon.

I used to only have space for one keg but now I have my chest freezer I can fit several kegs in there. Once I get more I imagine my beer intake will increase but we'll see. I've only got the two kegs at the moment.

Are you serious?? Do you work? That's insane!! That's 12 stubbies each day!

A) Yes I'm serious
B) Yes and No ,, Ask me I say yes , ask the brew wench and she says no ,,lol ... I'm semi retierd :) no actualy I'm just F*^%en lazy...
C) this has been said befor
D) Better than 15+ cans of XXXX I used to drink , :)

And on that note its 5 to 3 on a friday arvo mmmmm Beer O'Clock

CHEERS
Bin Bunyip

I have a big clock in my bar that I bought from Ross ... it says "It's always beer o'clock"

enough said.

And I have a mate who always say's 'happy birthday' when he takes his first sip ... say's it always someone's birthday. So now we all join in. You should see the look on a newbee's face when they ask 'so ... who's birthday is it?' and we all say 'don't know ... not us'.

Sounds better when you've had a few!

And I have a mate who always say's 'happy birthday' when he takes his first sip ... say's it always someone's birthday. So now we all join in. You should see the look on a newbee's face when they ask 'so ... who's birthday is it?' and we all say 'don't know ... not us'.

Sounds better when you've had a few!

Hahaha that's gold. I love it.

I read about brewing more than I brew. I wish it was the other way 'round!

In saying that, 2 - 3 no chill cubes usually ready for pitching.

5 - 6 kegs full (4 of them in the fridge)

Full Fermentor in ferment fridge always (last 3 months straight anyway!).

Bottled specialty beers aging.

Currently trying to be good, and only drinking 1 - 2 pints a night... more on weekends.

Simple answer not long enough!!!! About 1 keg per week average. Not all me :icon_cheers: .

My favourite saying is its 12.00 oclock somewhere!

Always said you WA-ians are slow 10am somewhere in my books :rolleyes:

Simple answer not long enough!!!! About 1 keg per week average. Not all me :icon_cheers: .

Always said you WA-ians are slow 10am somewhere in my books :rolleyes:

Yeah but we don't have day light savings.

Depends on your perspective. To my mind it's only 6 longnecks per day which is much more reasonable.

Totally about perspective, I agree - butI am honestly stunned by the amount of booze some people here go through! 12 beers / 6 longnecks is a night out for me - but it seems like an average tuesday night for many people!! I couldn't function if I drank that much each day!

I dunno about being to much beer but that's just too much liquid for me. 12 beers you say? So 4.5 litres a day. I'd be pissing like a race horse :lol:

Depends on your perspective. To my mind it's only 6 longnecks per day which is much more reasonable.

Thanks Manticle,, I live in the tropics and sweet like a ,,,um well anyway um,,, Hydration is critically important,,

cheers ,,

oh and this wifi adsl is bloody fantastic ,, sitting under the Lychee tree knocking back cold apa ,,

:)

^^^ I knew there was a logical reason to drinking so much liquid. It's really hot and humid.

Neither do we <_< . Curtains fade and cows stop milking apparently?? :(

It worries me too :(

Not to mention it's more chance for my beer to get light struck because there's more day time in the day. :angry:

How am I meant to keep my stocks up for when guests arrive if it's all light struck because of the extra day light hours.

Latest posts

Back