Ocsober

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
No, I didin't make it up.

http://www.ocsober.com.au/

Ok, 'their doin it for the kids' - allegedly - personaly I believe it to be a a subversive campaign against elbow benders. Just wait until they develop catchy hooks and phrases for the rest of the months...

JUST SAY NOvember anyone...

One of the current top money-raisers is "Lindsay Beer" :lol:

Personally, I think it's a good initiative, apart from the "detox" and naturopathy bullshit.

well, I was going to go dry in october...but not any more after seeing the website.

I think I'll just go dry for 4 weeks straight starting soon...

I normally go dry in january, but the last one was sooo hot and I was dying for a beer, so I'll go dry before it gets too hot :)

Cheers
Phil

hahahaha

No.

I've already earnt "almost" a months' worth of AFD's from Dry July, so I'll leave it at that.

No, I didin't make it up.

http://www.ocsober.com.au/

Ok, 'their doin it for the kids' - allegedly - personaly I believe it to be a a subversive campaign against elbow benders. Just wait until they develop catchy hooks and phrases for the rest of the months...

JUST SAY NOvember anyone...

Too late there's already 3 (possibly 4?) of them and I bet the wowsers are working on more right now :rolleyes: .

With the long weekend, Bathurst, Moto GP @ Phillip Island... there is not a chance that this is gonna happen!!

I reckon it is better to designate certain days of the week, cause the second I state that I am having a dry month, there is bound to be a ton of get togethers which I am expected to make beer for, and you can't make good beer without tasting as you go, much like good cooking!

Crundle

I reckon it is better to designate certain days of the week, cause the second I state that I am having a dry month, there is bound to be a ton of get togethers which I am expected to make beer for, and you can't make good beer without tasting as you go, much like good cooking!

Crundle

I agree, that is what I have started doing as I have had two failed attempts at dry months! I caved in as I knew we were getting close at finishing Lloydies IPA and I had to try it at its best!

Back